Cirilo Perez Torres Stoneworks & Brick Repairs

8:00 PM - 8:00 PM

2445 Glenfield Ave

Dallas, TX 75233

....

masonry (268)concrete repair (12)chimney cap repair (6)stone & gravel (41)hardscaping (38)mailbox repair (30)fireplace services (14)chimney repair (13)house painting (2)deck cleaning (2)

12/03/2020

Cirilo's crew were prompt, friendly and wore masks. The mortar was matched and looks original. We would hire them again. Great work! Matter of fact we paid them more than the estimate, we were so pleased..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair brick and mortar in several places around our exterior

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

05/27/2020

Our 60+ year old house had cracks in the mortar, a few loose bricks, and missing mortar. Called Mr. Torres because of all the rave reviews. We were not disappointed. He came out, gave us a VERY reasonable bid (too reasonable, actually, we paid more than he asked). I had already gone around the house, used painters tape to mark all the places needing repair. Mr. Torres pointed out places I'd totall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortar repair

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/11/2020

Cirilo is so easy to work with. He made several changes to our project on the fly at my wife's insistence, most of them with no additional cost. His bid was much less than the other bidder but the quality was first-rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two new flagstone decks in our back yard

CATEGORY pavers, gravel,chimney caps,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

05/06/2020

Owner was super responsive. He answered my call and followed up with me. After sending him pictures he provided me a quote and was here less than 24 hours later. The team showed up early and was working before I got up. I even paid for another quick brick repair job while they were here. I would definitely use them again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to brick mailbox

CATEGORY chimney caps,mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

03/21/2020

Needed a common mailbox serving 7 homes repaired. I sent pictures of the existing mailbox, and received a quote the same day. After collecting from the other homeowners, I left Cirilo a text message at 2 minutes after Midnight and before 8:30A the same day I received a response telling me that his men were on their way. The work was professionally done, they also cleaned up the area well after the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mailbox Repair

CATEGORY masonry,mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

Photo for Cirilo Perez Torres Stoneworks & Brick Repairs - 2445 Glenfield Ave, Dallas, TX - 38455732

01/14/2020

Did a great job on my new brick mailbox.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built Brick Mailbox

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

12/14/2019

The courtyard was beautiful when the job was finished. The stones were pressure cleaned, returning to their original bright colors. All of the mortar was sawed out and replaced, followed by cleanup and sealing. Mr. Perez is a businessman of his word, responding to calls, keeping me informed of when the stages of work would be done. I felt that I was charged a reasonable price for high quality work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortar had deteriorated badly in my flagstone courtyard, stones were very dirty with mold and accumulated grime.

CATEGORY masonry,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

12/06/2019

cirillo arrived on time, completed job in timely manner, great brickwork & professional attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install raised brick planting beds on front of home

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

09/29/2019

The crew arrived on time and in short order removed the old mailbox without damaging the existing brickwork. The new mailbox was inserted and matching mortar used so that it’s like new. Very pleased with this provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New mailbox insert

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

08/31/2019

He was incredibly fast. I had to get in touch with him through the angie's list message app because the phone number wasn't working. He matched the brick of the old mailbox and made the one he built was better than the old one. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired brick mailbox

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

Masonry. Chimney Repair. Deck Maintenance. Fireplace. Hardscaping. Mailbox Repair. Patios. Stone & Gravel.