Chimera Restoration

Chimera Property Restoration specializes in helping homeowners and businesses recover from water damage (flooding), mold, storms, smoke and fire disasters. We Have Certified Specialists Available 24/7 offering quick response, industry knowledge and quality clean-up service. We handle small floods/fires to the multi-level commercial large losses with expertise....

N/A
Oakstone Consulting DBA Biotechs DFW

Crime scene and trauma cleaning service. We are hear so the healing can begin. With police and firemen amongst our staff, you can trust that we will live up to our motto of treating you like we would treat our own family during a such a difficult time. We are on call 24/7, and ready to respond in a moment's notice. Suicides, unattended deaths, hoarding, animal and human feces, drug needles, vehicle accident, industrial accident, death cleanup, chemical spills, tear gas, fingerprint dust, bird droppings, sewage backup, etc.

01/31/2019

Timothy was amazing. Super kind and friendly, very responsive, prompt, and SO helpful. He assessed my mold situation in a thorough, professional manner and patched up the damage that had been inflicted. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy with everything. So happy to be mold free! I would definitely recommend Chimera to anyone and would use again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold remediation

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you so much for the review, always here when you need us!

12/16/2018

Chimera is very responsive, he followed up quickly, came out ASAP, he even followed up afterward to make sure we were satiafied. He also came out to fix our faucet a week later and charged less than a plumber and solved the issue the day of the call! He was wonderful to work with and I would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal, painting, AC adjustment

CATEGORY interior painters,mold removal

11/20/2018

Went fast and very professionally done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Texture bedrooms

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters

Thank you for the review! I hope you enjoy the holidays!

11/19/2018

It went amazing! Tim was great! I was so happy with the work that was accomplished and beyond impressed with the professionalism of the crew. I was comfortable with them in my house and they were so careful to keep things clean and orderly. I would recommend 10/10 and will be calling for all further work that needs to be done on my condo! I am a forever customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct clean and vent repair. Water damage restoration.

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration,mold removal

I am so glad to leave that kind of impression for you. It was a pleasure working for you all and can't wait for future projects thank you so much!

11/15/2018

Went well - everything is looking great as it’s being finished, and Tim brought in another expert for part of the ceiling patch/repair to result in the most professional looking job. Older leak above apparently resulted in some mold growth between top floor and ceiling, so they had to tear it open, test, spray anti-microbial, then patch with drywall, texture, paint. Nice guys, and would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation & ceiling repair

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

it was a hreat pleasure working for you on this and please contact us for anything else you guys are amazing Regards -Tim

Visa, MasterCard, Check