Bert Roofing Inc

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since June 2012

Bert Roofing Inc. is a Texas Corporation created in 1988. The Bert family is the owner and management. The Bert Family has been in the roofing business since the 1960s and the second and third generations are active participants every day. We have completed over 33,000 projects. Certified by the the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas. Additional phone number - (800) 870-0351, (214) 321-9341....

Amen Roofing and Reconstruction,LLC

Call today for roofing and siding services.

10/03/2018

They are excellent and I could not asked for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a re-roofing service.

02/25/2018

Very professional and knowledgeable, easy to work with and able to explain the needs clearly. Price fair. No surprises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roofing

11/22/2017

Though this review is a little late, we wanted to express our gratitude for a job well done. My partner was up on the roof recently for his annual fall check and to remove debris and commented that the roof you replaced in Nov. of 2016 is a great example of how it should be done. He has worked in the industry in both sales and installation and recognizes good workmanship and value. We have recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In November of 2016, storms felled a tree in our front yard which damaged our roof. We opted to have the entire roof replaced.

06/01/2017

Seamless...easy to schedule, came when they processed, and thoroughly cleaned up our yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our entire roof

05/16/2017

John Bert came out and went over everything with me showing me pictures and explained the repair process. He was punctual and very responsive to my calls and emails. The work was completed in a timely manner and he didn't try to up-sell me on additional services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some minor roofing done and a skylight repaired after a hail storm.

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

Residential & Light Commercial Roofing – Replacement & Repairs. Gutter Systems. Fence Stain & Repair. Window Repair & Replacement. Window Screens. Comb AC Fins. Chimney Caps. Siding. Roof Decking Repair & Replacement. Patio Covers. Painting. Sheet Rock Repairs. Insulation.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover