Bee Safe Bee Removal

A 147 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2008

3419 Westminster Ave

Dallas, TX 75205

Bee Safe Bee Removal is a company of Beekeepers and Bee Removal specialists serving all of Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston. We specialize in live Honey Bee removal and relocation along with Wasp, Hornet, Yellow Jacket, Bumble Bee, Cicada Killer and Carpenter Bee removal. We offer warranties and always repair what we open up. We are licensed and insured. Ask for an Angie's List discount today!...

pest control (142)animal removal (17)Uncategorized (1)holiday decorating (1)

05/11/2017

Great. It was very easy to schedule the appointment - they were able to come out immediately. The treatment eliminated the bees and the technician was great. I used them again a few weeks later for a bee issue at my mom's house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treat bees that we're gathering around front gutter of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

05/09/2017

Jared removed a 40-50 lb. hive of more than 20,000 bees. Yikes! He was very knowledgeable and explained the steps he would be taking to cut into the house and remove the hive. He removed the bulk of the bees and repaired the portion of the home that was needed. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the repairs turned out. I would gladly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We saw two dozen or more bees flying around so called them out after we were referred to them. The problem was much more substantial than we initially thought, so we were happy we called.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2017

Photo for Bee Safe Bee Removal - 3419 Westminster Ave, Dallas, TX - 35002317

04/28/2017

After a few bumps, the owner himself came out to evaluate my bee situation. He answered all of my questions and thoroughly explained my options. I felt much better and more at ease about having bees on my property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bee evaluation/removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

D

04/11/2017

They weren't that great.  All they did was tell me to close my fireplace flute.  I didn't have bees nests in there but it's the only place they could figure they were coming from.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to be looking for bees nest.

CATEGORY Uncategorized

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2016

01/03/2017

It went very well. Bee Safe was able to save the entire hive (approximately 45 to 50 pounds of comb and honey) and virtually all the bees to be relocated to a more suitable site. Since I especially wanted to save the hive if we could, I was very pleased with this outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a very large bee hive located at least 25 feet off the ground in a tree in our front yard. This wasn't discovered until the tree lost all its leaves very recently. I called Bee Safe and was somewhat surprised to get an answer since this was technically a holiday (January 2nd, 2017). I spoke with Harold who assured me that someone would be out the same day--within just a few hours, actually. He called later to give a more specific time of arrival so that we knew with some accuracy when to expect the service call. Sure enough, the Bee Safe truck arrived as promised. Harold introduced himself and described the possible procedures that we might expect. The hive was obviously going to be difficult to reach but I was pleased to learn that he intended to make every reasonable, safe effort to save the hive if at all possible.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2017

08/24/2016

The job was more difficult than anyone expected, but the technician did a very thorough and neat job. It took a while but it could not have been better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of large bee hive under my roof.

COST $1,084.25

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2016

07/06/2016

We had a bee colony which could be seen sporadically buzzing on a corner on the second story roof eave/soffit. Advised to have them removed prior to a new roof installation, I called Bee Safe and Jake came out to assess. He cut into the planks, removed what looked like a ton of honeycomb, vacuumed the bees out, filled the space with expanding foam and replaced the boards and caulked/repainted the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a bee colony from the second story roof/soffit

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2016

06/03/2016

They were quick, courteous and took care of the bee problem effectively!  And provided a warranty!  Would definitely call them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bee removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2016

03/16/2016

I called Bee Safe in the morning and they had someone out within a couple of hours. After checking, they felt there was no hive inside the house, so they gave a solution to fix the problem. Very professional and knew what they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed our problem with a swarm that was looking to use our house to start a new colony

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2016

01/31/2016

Excellent , Jared showed up right on time. Explained everything he was going to do in a step by step process. Their work is guaranteed for 30 days after the spray. Even though it appears most f the adult may have died from the last big freeze, the pesticide powder would kill and prevent any eggs from hatching .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed pesticide dust inside a weep hole to kill yellow jackets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2016

Live Honey Bee Removal, Wasp Control, Yellow Jacket Control, Bee Control, Bumble Bee Control, Carpenter Bee Control, & Cicada Killer Control.

Pest Control, Termite Control, Wildlife Removal