Bee Safe Bee Removal

A 147 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2008

3419 Westminster Ave

Dallas, TX 75205

Bee Safe Bee Removal is a company of Beekeepers and Bee Removal specialists serving all of Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston. We specialize in live Honey Bee removal and relocation along with Wasp, Hornet, Yellow Jacket, Bumble Bee, Cicada Killer and Carpenter Bee removal. We offer warranties and always repair what we open up. We are licensed and insured. Ask for an Angie's List discount today!...

pest control (142)animal removal (17)Uncategorized (1)holiday decorating (1)

06/02/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knowledgeable & friendly beekeeper removed wasps from behind siding in one trip. Have had no further problems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

05/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed nesting bees from my roof, lots of them!! They wore protective suits, were very professional and efficient. I did think it was very pricey for maybe 30 mins of work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2012

10/29/2013

Responded promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed wasps from back porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2013

06/12/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When it was discovered the bees had left on their own contact was made with service provider by phone. He was very nice & said there should be no problem with receiving a refund under the circumstances.

05/13/2013

Very good no problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had honey bees in an old stump in the yard. They killed the bees and they have not come back. Very pleased with the work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2012

04/15/2013

Stated in note above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called and talked to the owner of the company.  He explained their procedure for bee removal, the cost to me and that Kyle would call me on Monday to set a date for them to remove the bees.  He even called back that evening to tell me that the information had been passed along to Kyle and that he would call me on Monday.  That was March 29th, I think, and I have not heard from Kyle yet.  Needless to say I got someone else to do the job at a much more reasonable price.  There was no service performed....... 4/30/2013 Kyle did call me and apologized and said I must have fallen throught the cracks that they had been very busy . The owner Harold called me as well apologizing profusly and since I had already had the work done, he said he would come out and do additional work for me free of charge. He also gauranteed the work for 1 year. I think they went above and beyond in redeeming for my intial experience with the company.  They have been very persistant in contacting me now and making this right. I have now since referred him to a friend.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2013

10/29/2012

see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come and kill bees in a hive under a shed. They came out within 1 day and came and repeated the treatment the following week. I did not have them remove the hive but they were very helpful and gave me good advice on removing the hive myself.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2012

Live Honey Bee Removal, Wasp Control, Yellow Jacket Control, Bee Control, Bumble Bee Control, Carpenter Bee Control, & Cicada Killer Control.

Pest Control, Termite Control, Wildlife Removal