Angel Jr Custom trim

A 2 Reviews

14311 Skyfrost Dr

Dallas, TX 75253

WE CHARGE MINIMUM $150 FOR ANY JOB.WE take our business very seriously and we expect to satisfy our customers with our skills.We do all interior trim in houses. Crown Moulding, Shoe Moulding, Base Boards, door installations (interior & Exterior), window sills, Custom closet shelves, chimney mantels. My partner and I have 5-17 years of home construction experience. We worked for Toll Brothers Co., Lennar Homes, Bloomfield homes, Dreez Homes, Pulte Homes, First Texas Homes. Please if you read the description be aware we only do INTERIOR TRIM work ( interior decorative mouldings.) Please do not request a any quotes on exterior work ( such as framing, sighting, or deck install, etc.) unless it’s about an exterior door installation. If I don’t answer your call feel free to text me and I will definitely reply after I view it. Thank you....

woodworking (2)

03/02/2020

It was very good. They had a great communication and they showed up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a crown molding.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

02/05/2020

Angel Sr & Angel Jr did perform an outstanding job on a cold day. They arrived very well equipped and set out to do what was discussed without a hitch. Honestly and reasonably priced they are the one to pick for your carpentry job big or small. Definitely deserved an A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rotten door jamb repair and storm door installation

CATEGORY woodworking