Air Patrol Air Conditioning

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since October 2005

Awards & Badges

13644 Neutron Road

Dallas, TX 75244

Air Patrol AC specilizes in Residential and Commercial comfort systems. All our technicians are factory trained to work on your specific type of heating or cooling. Air Patrol AC offers some of the most comprehensive service plans to keep your AC and Heating units running more efficiently in the peak seasons, thereby saving you money. Keeping your AC and Heating units tuned to their optimal performance not only saves you money on your Gas and Electric bills but stops harmful wear and tear that can cause thousands of dollars worth of damage down the road....

HVAC Companies (404)fireplace services (21)air duct cleaning (21)electrician (12)

02/19/2021

I have had their System in my house for about 2 years now. 1) It was a MAJOR upgrade from what I had. It's warm in the winter, and cool in the Summer 2) My heating bill and cooling are LESS. 3) Their pricing was $4,000 cheaper than one place and $6,000 cheaper than another place (That includes a rebate from Texas that you could only get from qualified Installers. There are only a few of Installers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Installed a new Central air and Heat unit for my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

01/12/2021

I bought several AC units from Air Patrol 10 years ago for my office building and for my home. They have been servicing these units for 10 years and I have found they are the best service company I have ever dealt with. When ever I have AC problems at my home or office they have ALWAYS fixed them fast, friendly and for a fair price. This is easily the best company I have ever dealt with from buyin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install and service several AC units

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

01/12/2021

The Air Patrol team was amazing. Courteous and easy to work with. Maintained schedule and performed amazing work at an affordable price. I had all my ductwork replaced. They realigned and made more efficient. The house has never felt better in terms of even temperature control. My unit does not run constantly. This team really knew what they were doing. Could not be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C Ductwork

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

12/01/2020

It went extremely well! The crew (Ramon, Yorman and Francisco) arrived promptly, did an outstanding job on both systems and the cleanup was superb!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two complete air conditioning and heating system installations

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

10/26/2020

The service techs showed up on time, checked both units, gave me a verbal report, and were gone. I have used Air Patrol for 4 years now and they have always showed up when they said they would and performed the work in a professional manner. I recommend them without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual furnace service (service contract)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

08/24/2020

First review ever. Our downstairs 5 ton AC unit's compressor went out and it was suggested by everyone to replace the entire unit. Big deal to me, so I got 6 companies to come out and give me bids. Out of all of them Air Patrol was by far the most knowledgeable and about 4 thousand dollars lower than the cheapest bid for the same unit. I chose the top of the line 26 SEER, variable speed unit which...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced entire AC and furnace unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

08/07/2020

I am very satisfied with the services provided by them. They were extremely polite and professional, and at the same time very friendly. Just great! They answered all my questions and also provided some extra information about my A/C unit maintenance that no other company had ever told me about. I am very satisfied and I plan to continue using this company for my HVAC maintenance. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular maintenance of HVAC system

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

08/07/2020

Having seen several Service companies and techies over the years, I am not easily impressed and when I am, I place on record my sincere appreciation thru a honest review. Shawn's team installed both my A/C units in 2015 and they never failed till now. When one of them did and I reported, Shawn called me to assess so he could send me the right techies. Beto and Josiah are not just great techies but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing the A/C that kept tripping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

08/05/2020

They did a very good job very clean and very profesional, Ramon yorman & Francisco, I definitely recommend Air Patrol.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

07/21/2020

Great. My two technicians, Josiah and Beto, worked together to assess the situation, verify any problems, clean filters and exterior units, and ultimately locate a leak and repair same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locate and repair a leak in an A/C unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Air conditioning, heating & fireplace installation, service & design, residential & commercial projects.

ask for details