AIG DALLAS

A 17 Reviews

PO BOX 741174

Dallas, TX 75374

WE ARE AN OWNER OPERATED COMPANY THAT'S BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 6 YEARS HERE IN THE DFW AREA WE PRIDE OURSELF ON BEING ABLE TO DO A GOOD JOB, WITH OVERALL VALUE IN MIND AND ALSO TO MAKE IT AS AFFORDABLE AS POSSIBLE FOR OUR CLIENTS...

handyman (13)house cleaning (4)drywall repair (2)window (1)home theater and stereo installation (1)home remodeling (1)

01/11/2020

AIG was very responsive and flexible with time. The work was great and fast. Very reasonable prices and great work. I recommend using AIG for large or small projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed doorknobs fixed, lights installed and toilets fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

12/06/2019

Could not have gone better. Mike was incredibly professional and was able to coordinate last minute repair job overnight and have done midday the following day. The work itself matched this same level of professionalism. Big thanks to your team. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DRYWALL REPAIR

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

04/21/2019

It went great, my son is happy and so am I. I would definitely give hom a call for future endeavors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put up a basketball goal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2019

Photo for AIG DALLAS - PO BOX 741174, Dallas, TX - 37832462

04/21/2019

Mike Addison said he could install blinds on 6 windows for $150. But then he asked for $300 for supplies and said he'd give me back the difference since it will be less, but he wanted to make sure he had all the right supplies. It ended up being $405 dollars! Also it took him days to do this, said one of my windows was not standard. He also said he would send me an itemized receipt. It's been over...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simple blind installation

CATEGORY handyman service,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Photo for AIG DALLAS - PO BOX 741174, Dallas, TX - 37867220

04/18/2019

Good Personable,professional, and completed task in a timely fashion

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2nd floor outside shutter reattached

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

04/12/2019

Mike and his team arrived on time and finished the job fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning my apartment

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

04/12/2019

It went well. Very knowledgeable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new door knob

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

04/09/2019

Mike was thorough and did a great job. The house looked better than when we began renting it 3 years ago. My only complaint was that I was told trash removal was included but that really just entailed taking the trash out for bulk pick up which our area only offers twice a year so I had to hire another person to take the trash away. As for the cleaning, I would highly recommend A.I.G but plan on a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out deep clean

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

04/02/2019

I was pleasantly pleased with the work that was done in my home. They (cleaners) appeared focused on completing a well done deep cleaning. Respectfully, Mrs.Prince

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thoroughly house cleaning

CATEGORY handyman service,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

01/18/2019

He did great job on the door.. He is very well mannered and professional, the only area I had any issue with was if he was going to run late he did not call to give a heads up. A few minutes is O.K. but after 20 minutes without any contact from him is not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-hinged a storm door..

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2019