Advanced Tree Service

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2011

Family owned and operated, providing our customers with lowest prices and highest quality workmanship. Free estimates....

The Savvy Secretary

Resume Services are no longer provided. We apologize for any inconvenience. The Savvy Secretary has over 20 years' experience in providing exceptional, personalized support services to businesses and individuals, locally and across the country. We offer reasonable hourly rates (or per line rates for typing/transcription, if preferred), and expeditious turnaround with attention to detail and accuracy. Services include PowerPoint Presentations, Word Processing, manuscripts/scripts, Document Formatting, APA/MLA Dissertations, Proofreading / Copy Editing, Transcription Services, Mail Merge, and Bookkeeping. Please see our website for more details regarding our services http://www.thesavvysecretary.com/services. Software used includes MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Word Perfect, and Final Draft. At The Savvy Secretary, we understand that your time is precious. Whether you need transcription, proofreading, mail merge, PowerPoint, or other secretarial services, we have the expertise to provide a cost-effective and timely solution.

02/19/2020

Great! The Team came out and trimmed the trees as I requested (a little different than the norm) and cut down my Holly's in preparation to having Windows installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees Trimmed and Holly's cut down

03/27/2017

Frank and his crew did great work!!! Highly-qualified and highly-recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a Bradford Pear that split on us (worse trees ever) and part of it was on our house. Frank came the day I called and got it off. A few days later he came back and took it completely down, hauled away the debris and ground the stump. Then we hired him to take some big branches off of our Live Oak.

03/20/2017

This is the second time I have used this company. Frank returned my call a few days after initial contacted and arranged a time to come over to the house to discuss the work that I wanted to have done. He talked about what he would recommend that I do, gave me a quote and stated that he would contact me in a few days to finalize the time, which occurred. On the arranged day, they showed up, let kn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
25-30 Year old oak tree out the front had the bottom 4 limbs removed to lift up the tree, and then trimmed throughout the remainder of the tree. Also had a crepe myrtle out the backyard trimmed so that the limbs were no longer on the fence and cleaned up.

10/25/2016

Frank and crew were on-time, thorough, fast and safe

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed 3 trees and removed cuttings from site

07/13/2016

Excellent! I plan on using Advanced Tree service in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frank from Advanced Tree service provided me sound advice on my tree situation, then based on our discussion fixed my problem that same day!

CATEGORY tree service

Our services include but are not limited to: Tree Trimming, Mistletoe Removal, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Planting, Deep Root Fertilization, Pressure Washing, Sod Installation, Webb Worm Removal, Gutter Cleaning, Debris Removal, Bobcat Work, Topping, Stone Bedding, dock repair/building, deck repair/ building, fencing, demolition, hauling, debris removal, home and building remodels

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal