Accurate Leak and Line

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since April 2011

Accurate Leak & Line is the leader in the pipe rehabilitation and underground plumbing repair industry. Our team of master plumbers provides expert diagnostics and cost effective repair solutions for sewer and water piping systems through epoxy pipe lining and traditional excavation and repair to residential and commercial clients throughout Texas....

Aquamax Sprinkler Systems

Since 1998 Aquamax Sprinkler Systems has been installing and repairing irrigation and drainage systems. Our Texas License Irrigator number is LI0008514, and our Texas License Backflow number is BF0004762. We carry $2,000,000.00 per occurrence of General Liability Insurance, and provide a 3 YEAR Parts and Labor WARRANTY on all sprinklers we install, including parts defects and workmanship. We also have locations at 6411 Parker Rd. Unit B, Allen, Tx 75002, 1037 Kingsbridge Ln., Rockwall, Tx 75032, and 5409 Mallory Dr., Haltom City, Tx 76117.

Award 2019
Offers by Aquamax Sprinkler Systems on Angie's List

06/17/2020

Well, I reached them on Monday, they sent a gentleman out on Tuesday to locate the source of the leak. Their quote was reasonable, and it took until Wednesday night to reach the person who schedules the repair work to be done. He immediately told me that it would be TWO AND A HALF WEEKS before they would have someone free to do the work. And they wanted to be paid for half of the "worst case" esti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locate and repair leak

05/25/2020

I had a great experience with Accurate Leak & Line (Austin). They offered a competitive price to have my house re-piped. The crew was punctual and professional. They explained everything they were doing, and I'm really pleased with how everything turned out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-piping of original part of home

07/24/2019

I know the technician showed up on the property as I have him on camera, but I never received a quote and calls to the company went to voicemail and were never returned. If they went out of business I am not surprised with this kind of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a quote to replace a gas line from the alley to the house.

01/23/2019

A water pressure test and hydrostatic test were used. No leaks were found. Accurate Leak and Line was very prompt in responding and the service provider was helpful and explained the work he was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
test for posible water leak under slab

05/31/2018

Our experience with the work performed by Accurate Leak and Line was exceptional. My husband and I have raved about your work to many people we have spoken with. Your work was done in a timely and efficient manner and the jobsite was left in a pristine condition. We even had neighbors come by and ask about it. They had seen the work in progress and could not believe that the front lawn was left in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all plumbing underneath the foundation - two bathrooms and the kitchen. The metal pipes had completely rotted out and had to be replaced with PVC.

CATEGORY drain pipe,sewer cleaning

We specialize in plumbing slab leak diagnostics and repairs, non destructive sewer line repairs and trenchless plumbing technology.

We do not offer services regarding garbage disposals, leaking faucets or fixture installations.

Yes-DOES NOT INCLUDE DIAGNOSTIC TESTING