Aacfas, Dr. Peter Wood

• Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abms.org. ...

05/24/2017

Excellent care

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Podiatry for my wife

06/17/2014

Recovery is right on track with no complication. I am healing but improving as expected. I would recommend him to anyone with foot or ankle problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Wood performed a surgical procedure. He is one of the best clinicians that I have had the privilege to meet. He is very thorough, explains in detail the procedure and rationale for his recommendations. His post-op care is excellent and he has a genuine interest in obtaining the best outcome for his patients. His office staff is also top notch, very professional and very organized. Recovery was right on track with no complications. I am still healing but improving as expected. I .

09/28/2013

Thorough, professional, and caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual foot health checkup.

01/23/2013

Overall, the experience was excellent. He's an exceptionally-talented surgeon and very thorough in his examinations and explanations of all options available. For example, in my first appointment, he sat with me for an hour to get through everything. He did all of the x-rays himself, since he's meticulous in his mythology. He's a doctor's doctor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Wood performed surgery on my foot.

06/24/2012

Dr. Wood always does a thorough examination to determine exactly what the problem is and the best method of treatment. And he's very thorough in communicating to me exactly what is going on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've broken bones in my foot several times.