AAA All Pro Door Repair

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since December 2009

Additional phone - (469-384-5400. Additional service areas - Addison, Flower Mound, North Dallas, Metroplex, Allen, Frisco, Oak Point, Corinth, Lewisville, The Colony, Denton, Little Elm, Valley Ranch, Double Oak, McKinney, Farmers Branch & North Dallas Areas. Phones answered 24 hrs.-7 days a week. Emergency Services Available. Free Estimates....

Osborne Overhead Door

With over 13 years of professional garage door experience, I am here to address any garage door need you may have. I will not charge you a service call fee. I will do quality work for a fair price.

Offers by Osborne Overhead Door on Angie's List

12/07/2013

John called ahead of time to let us know he was coming, arrived on time, looked at the broken sprocket, had the replacement part needed for the Sears motor, got right to work, and had the door operating like new within about 15 minutes. John Huffman took only 1/2 hour from start to finish. As an independent contractor for All Pro Door Repair, John said he is not bound by any geographical limitatio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the gear and socket in the garage door motor.

03/23/2013

Great! During my initial call they offered a couple of solutions on the phone to save me some money (love that!). They didn't work so they came out within the hour. Professional, courteous and reasonable. I wish every repair could go this well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called on a Saturday afternoon for a garage door that wasn't working, they showed up within the hour and were honest enough to tell me it was just some connections that were eroding and needed some attention. The offered to do a tune up on the door and fix the connections, all for $75.00. They were terrific! I would highly recommend them!

06/19/2012

Called AAA All Pro on Father's Day because we needed access to a garaged vehicle first thing Monday.. One of their technicians Tom was out within an hour, who apologized for it taking so long (we interrupted his father's day dinner) and promptly got my car out. Before Tom even arrived I knew within a few dollars what it would cost to get my garage door fixed, there were no hidden fees or and quot;...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and upgrade garage door spring(s). Replace cheap builder plastic door rollers with higher quality ball bearing ones. Overall garage system tune-up/checkout. 2 New garage door openers. Garage door system over 10 years old.

05/30/2011

Having picked All Pro from Angie's List. I called and immediately was given an appointment to fix my broken garage door spring. The technician, Chris, arrived on time and replaced the spring in less than 45 minutes. Extremely courteous, fast and efficient service - especially on a holiday. I will recommend All Pro to all of my friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken garage door spring.

12/13/2009

Found the company on the internet and called to quote a price. They sent someone out for a free estimate. I accepted the bid and they had the door fixed within an hour of arriving. Great job. I used them later for a garage door opener. The did a great job installing the opener as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door will not open. Spring on garage door broke.

CATEGORY garage doors

Specializing in Repair & Or Replacement of Springs, Cables, Rollers, Openers,Residential Overhead Garage Doors, Commercial Entry Doors Repairs, Commercial Overhead Door Repairs. Insured, Up Front Quotes,No Hidden Fees.Professional/Experienced Technicians, We Service all makes & models of Garage Doors,& Openers. Please visit our website:www.allprodoor.com for a complete list of our service & products, & money saving coupons.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check