5 Star Movers

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2012

5Star Movers is a professional, licensed, BBB accredited moving company that is based locally in Dallas, Texas. We offer both residential and commercial services, along with local and long distance moving. We carry insurance limits higher than the state's requirements, and for our commercial clients, we also carry general liability insurance. All of our movers are experienced and trained to make sure that every move is done with the utmost care and professionalism. Whether it's a studio or a commercial building, we have the man power to get any job done. We offer assitance in loads, unloads, full service moves and storage. Our movers can pack, unpack, disassemble and assemble furniture at no extra charge. We also offer cleaning services and free boxes, call us for more info. With over 15 years of experience and building this company from the ground up, we take pride in what we do and want every moving experience with 5Star to be the best one. Our pricing is very competitive, because we are local/family owned, therefore, we have no "overhead". We rely on customers word of mouth and local advertising to expand our business. We have been fortunate enough to receive our community's support that has helped us become as notable as the "big company" movers. So, if you need to move, want a great experience but are on a budget or simply don't want to get taken advantage of, call 5Star Movers for your next move....

Element Moving & Storage

We are Element Moving & Storage, the next generation of moving and storage. We are premier moving and storage company for the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas. At Element we are committed to delivering outstanding service to you, your family and your business. We understand you work hard for your belongings, and assets and we are dedicated to move your life’s work with the greatest care and respect. Whether you are moving locally in the Dallas area, or cross country to Seattle or NYC, rest assured Element will deliver uncompromising service, safety and care for your life belongings.

Offers by Element Moving & Storage on Angie's List

09/08/2017

I couldn't be happier with the entire process. I located an 8 foot 1" Brunswick pool table in Denton. I had never purchased a pool table before, and so I had a ton of questions. The sales manager, Andrea Soto, answered all of my questions over several phone calls as I would think of things that I forgotten to ask. She never lost her patience or friendly manner, though most people would have begun ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move a pool table and reassemble

07/10/2017

Very well. They showed up a little late, but kept in contact the entire time. The guys worked their tails off!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from one area to another including items from storage.

05/18/2017

It went great the guys were awesome and took great care of my stuff would recommend them to all my family and friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my three bedroom apartment moved

04/27/2017

These are great movers. They were on time, polite, and competent. They also stayed past their scheduled time to help me assemble a bed at no additional cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my 2 bedroom apartment to my new house.

02/12/2017

Great. Finished ahead of scheduled time. Movers were very courteous and made sure I was happy with everything before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unloading furniture from a Pod.

CATEGORY moving companies

Full service moves, loads, unloads ,packing, unpacking,disassembling,and assembling of furniture and move in/move out cleaning services.

no disassembling or assembling pool tables only

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal