A and E Pros LLC

HVAC, Painting,general repairs, maintenance, handyman,bathroom remodels, kitchen remodel, roofing,window a/c installation, Family owned and operated....

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

06/23/2020

Excellent; I’m very pleased and satisfied with Alfonso’s work; I definitely will hire him again and I will recommend his service to everyone in my community.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

06/23/2020

install of a large dog door, through a stuccoed wall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent, very pleased with his expertise and knowledge.

CATEGORY woodworking

05/18/2020

Great, I would not hesitate to hire A & E Pros LLC again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A replacement of flooring under my water heater in a mobile home.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,woodworking

05/12/2020

It went GREAT!!!! My husband and I are super pleased with the work and we definitely will be using their services again. Alfonso was very professional, courtesy and took great pride in his work. Thanks again Alfonso for getting our pool up and running. It was a true pleasure meeting you and your wife.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

05/12/2020

Excellent. Alfonso was quick, efficient, neat, professional, and easy to work with. Looking to hire him for our next remodel project that we are looking into. Awesome guy. Definitely worth hiring..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

handyman services