Primary Solutions Consulting

Cypress, TX 77429

Before & After

Before & After

water softeners202077494
We are called almost every day by customers with water softener problems. Many of them are removed and discarded. These are just really junk systems, but they are installed with no sense of pride or integrity so here I will show you the results. Of course the nice neat, straight, quality install is my finished work. The shady looking crooked ones are the before pictures.

Licensed Water Treatment Specialist with over 20 years of experience. Primary Solutions Consulting services Houston and the surrounding areas by offering Softening Equipment Supplier, Filters, System, Softeners. water softener repair and service and sales. water filters and purifiers. Cost is determined by the job....

water softeners (25)plumbers (2)drain cleaning (1)

02/25/2021

Awesome! Wayne came the day I called him and was able to male the repairs that day! Very knowledgeable and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix cracked pipe on water softener

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

C

01/04/2021

Tried to sell us a new unit. No thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water softener needed repair

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

I am actually very surprised at this Revue after seeing this review I went back to look at what I offered them. based on the price you would think they were family, I was really trying to help them. I always offer people the option to repair or replace. because most times my replacement is far superior. if I do not offer to repair it it is because I do not want to take advantage of these people an...

11/27/2020

Mr. Mathews explained the water system process thoroughly. We scheduled a time for the installation and he gave me a fair price. He also followed up later to make sure everything was working properly. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install the chemfree platinum series dual media water softener / filter and the omnipure reverse osmosis

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2020

11/19/2020

5 STAR service and support! I was blessed to find this company when I did. I had an old water softener go out on me that had no bypass installed to get water to my home. We had a new born at home and was desperate to get this repaired. I called Primary Solutions Consulting and happened to get the owner, and even calling after hours he drove over to our house in the late evening hour and bypassed o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove the old system and install kimfree platinum series dual media softener / filter

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

11/14/2020

Wayne looked at the system that I already had and told me the issues with it along with the positives. He educated me on the water softener process. He showed me his system and never tried to push it on me. He didn’t rip me off! Honest man! I’d definitely recommend him!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Softeners

11/14/2020

Great service, really good price and the most important Wayne it’s a great guy we really appreciate the service, we have a friend forever

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install new chem-free platinum series dual media water softener / filter

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

wow thank you brother yes we are friends amen

11/14/2020

They were extremely helpful in trying to point me in the right direction. Doubled checked on me and were super personable and honest. Ultimately they did help me get the problem fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grease trap and plumbing

CATEGORY water softeners,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

thank you for taking the time to give me a review y'all have a blessed year

11/13/2020

Highly recommended! Wayne and Jace did a great job and it looks really good. Great attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install customer supplied system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

11/13/2020

Walter was amazingly helpful. He walked me through several options to fix my problem. He offered to come take a look at what I needed. He cautioned me on possible over chargers. He also checked back with me. Above and beyond in this day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor plumbing/ grease trap

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

10/26/2020

Was very knowledgeable very helping and was very clean and showed me how to use to equipment and very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new water system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Installation water softener, filter, reverse osmosis & heaters.