Gill, Dr. Paul

Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

04/05/2013

He was the head of neurology, he's got the same staff as his brother. He was very friendly and active. His excellent staff is registered nurse practitioner and the people, the technician who do neurological test on you and so on are really advanced and trained people. They are also quite good. I have full confidence in them as well as him. He's a very good doctor. You can talk to him about your co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Paul Gill for a check-up.

03/07/2013

Dr. Paul Gill is very friendly. He discusses your therapy options clearly and concisely, in language that you'd understand. He listens to your input. He's not just like a dictator. He works with you with determining treatment alternatives. He's very, very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our daughter had some back pain.

D

02/06/2013

e

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We seldom saw Dr. Gill. Saw his Nurse Practitioner instead who was young, ok.nice. My frustration with the office was having to wait for appointments & Dr. Gill's unavailability. I did like one Hispanic nurse that helped us. I waited for 1-1/2 hrs. for a lab order to be faxed to Lab Corp. which was supposed to be faxed two days before. Even though front desk had been given the number several times from the Lab & myself they never sent it. Ended up going by the office & picking up the order. Seems to me Dr. Gill overbooks.

02/14/2012

He gets A's across the board.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Paul Gill is my wife's neurologist. She saw him two months ago. He did a general exam, a follow-up from our family doctor. He prescribed a number of tests. She had the tests done and he read the tests. Now we're doing follow-ups.

NA