Garage Door Doctor

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8815 E Windhaven Terrace

Cypress, TX 77433

Our motto really says it all, Honest, quality work at a fair price. Locally owned and operated since 1987. Our trucks are fully stocked to provide you with fast same day service. What we quote is all that you will pay, no hidden fees. Call us for all your garage door & openers needs. We service all garage door, overhead oor & opener brands. We are a family run business and we treat others the way we want to be treated. No subcontractors ever. Also serving Harris, Fort Bend & portions of Waller Counties....

garage door repair and installation (437)door installation (34)handyman (7)home remodeling (3)electrician (2)lighting installation (1)

03/18/2020

My garage door spring broke. I made the mistake of calling Precision Garage door of Houston, who first quoted me $325 over the phone, but then quoted me $950 at my house. I declined service with them and called Garage Door Doctor. The tech suggested the identical repairs as Precision, but for $355. He completed the work in 45 minutes and even did a tune-up. It now operates better than when new. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door spring and rollers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

Wow! On behalf of all of our staff, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We so appreciate you sharing your experience, reviews like this keep our phones ringing. Thank you for allowing us to earn your trust and your business, we appreciate you! Thank you, Garage Door Doctor Team

12/03/2019

Service was very friendly, the service was great, and the work was quick and efficient. I called in the morning looking for service, and a repairman was on site before noon with a very reasonable quote. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed garage spring repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

Thank you! We love reading reviews like this. We appreciate your business and your review. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

09/04/2019

Spoke with Curtis to schedule work initially and he was wonderful. Answered all my questions with a positive can do attitude. We were out of his free estimate zip code area, but he listened to what our issues were with the project and he was able to give me a ball park estimate over the phone. Able to schedule the same day with several window blocks of time to choose from. The company sent Andrew,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door rollers and wire replaced and reinforcement bar added.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it! We'll pass this review along to Andrew and our office staff, it will make their day! We try to go the extra mile for our customers. It's a simple concept that often gets overlooked, but we always treat our customers the way we want to be treated. Thank you for allowing us to earn your trust and your business!

03/13/2019

I was very pleased with the responsiveness and profesisonalism of Garage Door Doctor. I called and was able to get an appointment next day. They arrived exactly when they said they would and were very professional and thorough. I was very pleased with workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new garage door opener and drive belt installed for an oversized garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

Thank you so much for your review, it means the world to us! We appreciate your feedback. We love working with customers like you and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust and your business. Call us if you ever have a question, we'd be more than happy to help!

12/29/2018

Very thorough. Explained each of my options and the associated costs. Not pushy - wanted me to make the best decision for my budget. Performed the work efficiently. Explained maintenance and upkeep and what to expect down the line as far as other potential repairs and costs. Could not ask for better customer service! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Repair/Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

We truly appreciate your business and thank you much for taking the time to post a great review. Please feel free to contact us for any of your garage door future needs.

12/21/2018

Fabulous service at a very competitive price. Very professional. Fast dispatch and very punctual. I had researched what I wanted done but let the tech inspect and suggest. Their recommendation matched what I expected and they did not try to upsell. Felt like they performed the same service they would do on their own home. They provided helpful and unsolicited advice on self-maintenance opportuniti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair broken extension spring on one of two garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

Nothing makes us happier than hearing about what a wonderful experience our customers have with us. We understand how important it is to be not only professional and ethical, but also personable. Since we see our customers as extended family we always try to do right by them. Thank you so much for taking the time to share details about your experience using our company. We truly appreciate you!

12/17/2018

These guys did awesome work. Cleaned up when finish. Explained the the new features of the Opener in detail. and the new features of the doors. Could not be happier. Worked on Saturday

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 1 double and 1 single garage door and installed Opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us! We really appreciate your feedback. We'll be sure to recognize Cody & Ryan for there prompt professionalism on your garage. Working with customers like you makes us love what we do. Again, thank you for the opportunity to earn your trust. We strive to become your garage door repair company for life. If you have ...

10/04/2018

Called at 4:10pm and they had someone in area already on another job and was able to come over within the hour. They confirmed what I already know that the torsion spring had broken. They came a couple of options with pricing on each of them. They had a necessary parts on the truck and it was fixed by 6:20pm. Nice Job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Torsion Spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review! It means a lot to hear from our customers. We will make sure Cody gets recognition for his hard work. Cody is everything that we stand for as a team, professional, friendly and goes the extra mile to make sure our customers are taken care of. Thank you for allowing us to earn your trust and your business! If you have any ques...

08/16/2018

Very well. Opener was installed and works exactly as described. We are very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New, quiet, WIFI-enabled garage door opener installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

05/16/2018

It went very well. He showed up on time, started work and didn't stop until completion. He explained very thoroughly everything I needed to know about my new opener and left after I felt comfortable that it worked properly for me. He also cleaned up after he was finished. and I liked it that he left a business card attached to the opener on the wall by the door. excellent place for that card! The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door opener needed to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

We are so happy that Marcus was able to help you through the process! Thank you for choosing Garage Door Doctor and taking the time to leave us a review.

Residential. Garage doors sales. Garage door openers. Repair & replace garage doors. Replace broken springs. Rollers. Cable. Hinges & put doors back on track. Garage door weather strips & seals.

Not Applicable