Vaughan & Vaughan Orthodontics

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

04/17/2013

They are friendly, efficient and do a really good work. I would definitely recommend them. The staff is friendly and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Vaughan & Vaughan Orthodontics for dentistry.

09/05/2012

Totally wasted my time and money and insulted me. I had a 2 hour round trip to see him in Corpus Christi. If he does tno want to see a patient, then he should refuse the appointment. He should not be so greedy that he takes the appointment fee but does not deliver a service. If he no longer knows how to adjust retainers then he should say so and exit that service function

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had dental work done which changed how my retainer/bite plate fit. Went to Dr. O B Vaughan to get the retainer adjusted. He had made it for me after I completed braces treatment. That visit, he said to go back to my dentist and see what the dentist wanted. That puzzled the dentist. It was clear what needed to be done. I paid $55 for the non-suervice. Several months later, after dental visit, went again, with very clear instructions from dentist. Spent a half hour in the waiting room but no receptionist. Finally went poking around to see what was the matter. Was taken to clipboard to sign in, then found a treatment chairr and waited more than another half hour. They had changed so eliminated frotn desk and receptionist but I did not know that. When he examined he said something about did not know what to do. I paid AOTHER $55 fro ANOTHER NON-SERVICE. Fool me once, shame on Dr. OB Vaughan. Fool me twice, collect $110 for doing nothing.

06/18/2012

Drs. Vaughan and Vaughan are fantastic! The reception staff is wonderful and always makes me feel welcome. The orthodontists take their time with each patient, fully explain the treatment plan, and are very friendly in their interactions! I highly recommend Vaughan and Vaughan for orthodontic treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Orthodontic treatment. I have had braces now about 5 months.

09/27/2011

My son is very sensitive and the older Vaughan is a little old school. I haven't been going very long and I don't know if I can ask for only the younger Vaughan, his daughter, but I like her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my son to Vaughan & Vaughan Orthodontics.

Dentist/Invisalign and Braces