Cjs Cleaning Service

A 22 Reviews

Angie's List since April 2017

1822 Holly Rd

Corpus Christi, TX 78417

housecleaning, maids service,construction clean up, janitorial ,hoarders ,condos, offices,one time clean up,move out move in, apartments, RV's,...

house cleaning (22)carpet cleaning (6)window cleaning (5)hauling (2)

10/16/2020

Very proud of there service’s and rates crew was amazing the owner is a very great person they did a awesome job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/14/2020

My experience with CJ's Cleaning was absolutely worth it! The cleaners are beyond professional and easy to get along with. Very trust worthy and I'm just so happy about the end result to my cleaning. Everything was so fresh and spotless! Definitely going to be having reoccurring cleanings with this company. A+++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

09/28/2020

The company never showed up to do the job. I drove to Corpus Christi from Austin just to make sure they cleaned but they never showed up or called me to cancel our appointment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

Sorry for the unconvinced but my crew had a car accident wasn't able to do the job. At that moment they were in there way so all their day was at hospital due to minor injuries. I found out later ,once again thank you.

05/21/2020

It went perfectly the girls came and cleaned my entire home above my expectations. They did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general cleanhouse cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

thank you maam love having you as a customer

11/19/2019

Silvia and her team went above and beyond to work with my last-minute housecleaning needs. This company does not care about money. These ladies genuinely care about what the client needs, and it is obvious they take immense pride in what they do by the quality of work performed. That is a hard thing to find these days. Don't bother with any other cleaning service -- this is the one you want. Perio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Same day residential clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2019

Thank you.

07/30/2019

They did not call back after we called them twice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

I did not receive a "or a call from you Or a quote on Angie's list so putting information about cjs cleaning service is not appropriate and may e tey reaching out to me again, need to call Angie's list and have this fixed. I have no idea of who [Member Name Removed] is I always reply back to my customer If you wanna Reach out to me I'll be more than glad to call you if you can give me a phone numb...

07/23/2019

professional, did a great job; house smells real fresh; performed all tasks that we discussed and agreed upon

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
baseboards, floors, doors, trim, bathrooms were cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

07/10/2019

The ladies were very professional and did a top notch job. We have called them back for more condos twice and will again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning condo units after construction

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

06/03/2019

I had another lady who was suppose to clean my rent house when I was moving out. She never responded so I was in a major panic. I heard about CJ’s Cleaning Service on the radio three times before I called and I knew it was a sign. Sylvia answers me immediately and came to my rescue. I will be using her again when I get settled into my new house. Thank you !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last Minute Move Out Clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2019

thank you it was my pleasure. great to be a help

05/20/2019

I hired CJs Cleanings Services about 3 yrs ago, And now still with them and am very happy with the cleaning services. They are reliable,efficient, details, oriented plus reasonable. Silvia Ian very personable and knowledgeable, her crew always go above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic house keeping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019