Avet, Dr. Patrick P.

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2011

We provide quality personalized eye care including medical and surgical treatment of eye diseases as well as prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses....

11/24/2014

It went wonderful. I was allergic to the eye drops I was taking for glaucoma. And he confirmed I do not have glaucoma, I am only a suspect. I’m very happy with him. He also informed me I have Blepharitis

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to him for a second opinion on whether or not I have glaucoma.

12/16/2013

excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eye exam

06/21/2013

He's very bright, very knowledgeable, pleasant to visit with, and up to date. I have recommended him to a number of people and would definitely continuing going back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My eye doctor is Dr. Avet.

08/15/2012

He is outstanding.  It would be easier to say that there was nothing we disliked about his service.  His skill, his professionalism, his bedside manner, the office staff.  By the way, I am a retired Navy Command Master Chief and I am not easily impressed, but I am impressed with that office and doctor.  There has never been an issue of having to wait longer than we needed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Patrick P. Avet is our Ophthalmologist.  My wife has been seeing him since he got into town.  She was one of his first patients eight or nine years ago.  I have been seeing him for the last 3 years.  He has done Cataract Surgery on both my eyes.  Our last visit was about a year ago, but we both have follow-up appointments in October.

09/13/2011

He is very professional and very knowledgeable. He passes on information. He is very patient orientated. His staff is not as professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Avet is my ophthalmologist. He did an eye surgery and removed a cataract.

Ophthalmology.