Andres Nisimblat MD

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

03/19/2014

His bedside manner is respectful of the patient's concerns and he listens to the patient, really listens.  My mom can be very rambunctous and he knows how to handle her.  He is very professional and I would recommend him to any of my friends and associates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mom is 83 and moved to Corpus Christi about 4 years ago.  Dr. Andy has been her doctor since her move, and she is in the best health she has ever had over the last 20 years.

02/06/2012

I like most of my doctors.  He is very caring and very competent.  I have found that, he was able to diagnose things that other doctors had not picked up on.  He is a very competent diagnostician.  He is very good at referring you to a good specialist when needed.  He's been available.  He doesn't overbook.  You don't sit and wait at his office for two hours.  His service is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Andres Nisimblat is a general practitioner.

06/30/2011

He is adult medicine. He is the first doctor that I've been to that does not have wait times. When they book me for a certain time, there isn't a huge waiting room full of people. The service is excellent. They get me in and they get me out. The doctor is very good about staying and answering questions. He wants to make sure that I am comfortable with everything that he has talked about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Nisimblat is my primary care physician. My last appointment was for a physical.

Family Practitioner