A-Line Electric LLC

A8 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2014

P.O. Box 1926

Coppell, TX 75019

As a small, family-owned and operated company, we, at A-Line Electric LLC, know how vital honor and integrity are at all times. For more than 20 years, we have been providing residential and business owners throughout the Coppell, TX area with the most advanced, affordable, and quality electrical service. Each electrician on our team is up to date with the latest equipment and industry practices.Our electrical work is of the highest quality, and our track record remains spotless to this day. Our company is fully licensed and insured, and we offer 24/7 emergency service....

Electrical (8)

05/24/2018

I made an appointment and they never came. They didn’t return my phone calls either. No work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install lights over kitchen island

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

03/30/2018

No issues. Work was done well, prices were fair, electrician was punctual and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I replaced a bathroom fan and had a vanity light changed out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2018

09/06/2017

Jason is highly qualified, trustworthy, and more than fair! Not only was he a pleasure to work with, he went out of his way to be gracious and ensure our project was done right! We recommend A Linelectric for all of your electrical needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hanging lighting fixtures

08/31/2017

It went very well, he was very professional, knew exactly what the problem was and was able to explain it to me in a way I understood. He was able to fix it Very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing of some plugs that didn't work and lights that didn't light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

08/30/2017

Jason was awesome. Not just professional but fair and honest. I will definitely use Jason in the future and would recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a kitchen ceiling fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

05/02/2017

I called and within an hour or so the electricians arrived and promptly completed the job in a thorough and professional manner. I would certainly use them again for this type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have ballasts replaced in kitchen overhead fixture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

03/10/2016

Fast

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed ceiling fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2016

05/03/2015

I contacted Jason at A-Line and he was very friendly, and knowledgeable. He advised me that using smaller panels would limit my plans for additions to my house and suggested an affordable upgrade to a panel that would work for my renovation plans. They guys showed up early and did the work very quickly and thoroughly. My panel wasn't labeled very well so they didn't label the new panel, but I was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an electric panel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2015

Electrician, LED Conversions, Electrical Inspections, Electrical Repairs, Panel Changes, Appliance Hook-ups, Trouble Shooting, Electric Car Hook-ups, Round-ups, 24/7 Emergency Services, Rewiring, Led Retrofits, Residential and commercial, hot tub hook-ups

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check