Air 1st Heating & Cooling

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 10 Reviews

We always provide our customers with the best service and equipment there is, making sure that we leave knowing our customers are very satisfied with their HVAC system. We also offer a 5% discount for all military....

04/05/2018

We looked around for prices and services. Air 1st gave me an exceptional price and responded quickly. In less than a day replaced my unit, changing up my entire system including parts of my frame that hold the unit up. Very friendly, professional and my ac unit feels great. I will definitely call them again for any future AC heater needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our AC Furnace unit needed to be completely replaced.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We would like to thank you for taking your time to give us a review, we are glad to hear you were satisfied with our services. We appreciate your business, Thank you for being apart of the Air 1st Family.

03/15/2018

Air 1st Heating & Cooling did an awesome job in a timely matter. Very professional. Explained everything we needed to know and answered all our questions. They were very clean in their work area. Left no mess. I was very satisfied with the service they provided and will definitely hire them again. I highly recommend Air 1st Heating & Cooling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit replaced. New system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi, thank you for taking your time to provide us with your your invaluable feedback. Experiences like yours is why we do what we do. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, hope you have a remarkable day.

03/15/2018

Overall the team was on point, great work and good timing. Will recommend to friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced outside AC unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi, thank you for your honest feedback we appreciate your business. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, hope you have a great day.

02/16/2018

They were on time took them 20 minutes and they were out

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and serves our AC

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the great review [Member Name Removed]! we truly appreciate your business.

01/29/2018

Fair price and very, very fast response! I spoke with Homero, and he was a pleasure to work with. He is a very honest and a knowledgeable man. He and his crew were able to come out at 7 am in the morning and had our A/C replaced. Very happy with the service, will definitely recommend them to everyone that I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our A/C Replaced

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi, thank you for this awesome review. Homero is an amazing asset to our team and we are very pleased to he hear he provided you with an amazing experience. Our clients satisfaction is our #1 priority, and experiences like your's is what we strive for each & everyday. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Hope you have a amazing day, please let us know if there is anything...

Residential & light commercial properties, installation & HVAC systems repair.

Air Duct Cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Similar businesses in your area...