Roofing Solutions of Texas

A 392 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

32 Village Lane Suite 250

Colleyville, TX 76034

100% guaranteed roofing solutions for any roof problems. Since 1995, your locally based master roofers and technicians. Insured for your protection. GAF and Owens Corning factory certified. North Texas Roofing Contractors Association member. Angie’s List members get special discounts and services. Contact us today, and be dry tonight!...

roofing (386)chimney repair (4)skylight installation (3)gutter repair (37)fence company (13)house painting (10)roof cleaning (4)pressure washing (4)siding companies (4)gutter cleaning (3)patio enclosures (2)deck cleaning (2)

01/15/2021

Absolutely excellent work. They did a beautiful, good and careful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fascia repair and gutter guard installation

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

11/07/2019

Terry and team did an awesome job! Came out within a day to get me a quote and identity the problem. He shared pictures and was able to have a crew out before the end of the week to get it prepared. Best of all they warranty their work and did a great job of cleaning up after they finished. Would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak coming in from around the chimney on the roof.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

09/26/2019

Terry took the time to explain the entire process, we were informed along the various stages of the project and felt very comfortable with the expertise and professionalism of everyone who worked on our job. Our roof and exterior repairs look awesome. We can't recommend Terry and Roofing Solutions of Texas enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

08/26/2019

Highly recommend Roofing Solutions of Texas as they were very professional from start to end of the project. They walked us through the entire project and made sure we understood the options and let us make the right decision for us. They were on time,each time and finished on schedule. They protected our property and cleaned up when the job was completed. They inspected inside our attics to make ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement on 2-story house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

08/10/2019

This is the third roof I have had put on in 5 years (different houses) and Roofing Solutions of Texas by far did the best job. Terry was easy to work with to arrange the roof install and perform the final inspection. They had an on site foreman who was not part of the work crew and was present nearly 100% to oversee the roof install. I wish I could remember the gentleman's name but he was also ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Asphalt Roof and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

07/13/2019

I wanted the roof checked for any problems that needed attention. They had to replace a few shingles and caulk around some flutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

03/21/2019

I had several missing and loose shingles after a bad storm. My roof is 8 years old. I was afraid I'd need a whole new roof. I called the moment I realized I had this problem. I texted Terry pictures of what I could see. They showed up exactly when they told me they would, and were able to perform the necessary repairs the same day! Luckily, I didn't need a whole new roof, just repairs for now. Tur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

02/01/2019

Terry is my contact in my area and he was very easy to work with. He knows what is needed to solve a roof problem in such a way he can stand behind their warranty. He answered my questions and went above and beyond by facilitating a solution that works for me and the neighbor in the other half duplex (shared wall/roof).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs - flashing secured (nails loose), replace pipe jack, add 10' material to repair leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

Photo for Roofing Solutions of Texas - 32 Village Lane, Colleyville, TX - 37691964

12/17/2018

The job went smoothly and Terry was very accommodating and helpful through the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

12/03/2018

I was contacted by a very nice man named Terry, who is very knowledgeable of his trade . He inspected the chimney area, we decided to remove old flashing, and redo with much better seal and flashing. Very satisfied with quality of his work. He will be first I call in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leak down inside face of fireplace. Flashing needed repair or replacing.

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

Photo for Roofing Solutions of Texas - 32 Village Lane, Colleyville, TX - 37585118

Roof Repairs, Skylight Replacement, Roofing Contractor since 1995 for all roof types and materials: wood shake, metal, tile, asphalt composition... and TPO, Modified Bitumen for flat roofs. Free 2 year Warranty on every job.

Commercial new construction