Pamela Mussett Salon

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2010

I am owner, operator and have 16 years in the business. I am an educator for Oligo Professional Hair CoIor line. I have an extensive amount of education and it shows in my clients hair. I am in love with creating and perfecting personal colors and cuts for my clients. I create masterful colors that are beautiful, personal and devine! The cut of hair definitely needs to bring out my clients best features always being evenly cut with a beautiful flow and ALWAYS keeping the hair heathy and shiny! CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION are in gallery...

07/07/2017

She is patient with me and friendly. I appreciate her professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new hair style. She helped me decide what would suit my lifestyle. She made some great suggestions and I went with it. She did a great job with the cut and I'm very happy.

03/23/2017

Pamela is wonderful. I've brought her somewhat of a challenge because I went somewhere else and deeply regretted it. Not only did she rise to the challenge she gave me a fabulous color and a smooth cut. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is reasonably priced. I am so looking forward to going back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut and color

12/29/2016

It was good, nice, everything.  It was a private room like she had, it wasn't like closed up but it was private it was good.  She did do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hair cut and style.

12/21/2016

My hair was in really bad shape when I went to Pamela. My former stylist had been coloring my hair to a light blonde shade and could never master the art of cutting my hair into a bob. Somehow it always ended up looking like I had lopsided dog ears. Needless to say, my hair was damaged, dry and I looked horrible. On my initial visit to Pamela, she took time to go over hair styles and color samples...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haircut, color & highlights

10/06/2016

This was my first time to visit Pamela. She did an amazing job on my hair cut, base color, lowlights, and highlights. I would definitely recommend her professional services to anyone needing to get their hair done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Base color, lowlights, highlights, and hair cut.

CATEGORY hair salon

Hi!😍 I am a master at color and cuts. I also do keratin Straightener and face waxing. I have 16 yrs experience. I am highly educated in both coloring and cutting hair. I have been an educator for multiple color companies. I am obsessed with hair fashion and have been educating myself in every avenue to be the best I can be at what I do. I have had extensive education with Sassoon, Goldwell, Wella, Schwarzkopf, Bumble University, Aquage Master Classes, Mekka Hair, Oligo Professional

Hair extentions