Chibli Stone Works

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since January 2008

09:00 - 12:00

101 Quail Run

Colleyville, TX, 76034

Family owned & operated. Have been in business for 32 yrs. and we excel in making your new stone installation dreams a reality. We are sticklers for Customer Satisfaction and ensuring that you have a top notch experience with your outdoor living upgrade. As a new installation specialist, we are not currently scheduling any repair work at this time. Please read reviews from other Angie's List members to see how we can help your family too!...

Pavers and Hardscaping (141)Stone and Gravel (52)Patios (46)Masonry (45)Landscaping (26)Decks and Porches (20)Concrete Pouring and Repair (14)Excavating (10)Fencing (9)Outdoor Kitchens (6)Decorative Concrete (5)Lawn and Yard Work (4)

06/04/2019

Work went as planned and the results look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Low (less than 1') rock wall along fence and rock steps in back yard.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

10/02/2018

Good. Everything was completed as expected. He got the job done in less than 2 days, as he had it very well staffed. They cleaned up the worksite and returned my neighbor's stone path to its original layout.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 68 ft retaining wall made of landscape timbers that was 30 years old and falling down. Chibli removed the old wall, removed about 6 inches of dirt, replaced a french drain and built a stone retaining wall. It looks great.

CATEGORY excavators, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

06/11/2018

I have been meaning to submit this for some time - we had such a terrific experience. We had an old wood deck removed and replaced with concrete pavers. The work was completed quickly while we were out of town, and the team was incredibly professional. We ended up asking to have some of the stones re-placed to align better with the lines of the house, and we were not charged for the re-work. I was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back Deck Pavers

CATEGORY decks, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2015

[Member Name Removed], We appreciated the opportunity to work for you. Thank You, Eduardo Chibli

04/18/2018

Eduardo gave us a bid, and then when a job fell through the next week he called to see if his crew could come to our house instead. We obliged and are pleased with the results. He was able to have his crew create exactly what was in my mind's eye in a single day. The new stonework blends in perfectly with the existing structure and looks like it was always there. The cost was reasonable and a mino...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raised beds built around existing stonework of pool, added stepping stones, leveled side yard and added decomposed granite

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2018

Thank You for the opportunity and so glad you are happy with your new stonework. Eduardo

03/25/2018

I've used Chibli Stoneworks before, and I'm as pleased this time as I was earlier. I knew basically what I wanted, which I explained to Eduardo and showed him a picture for reference; he offered a few helpful suggestions, then put his guys to work on it, and they created exactly what I wanted, except maybe prettier! I can't recommend this company highly enough. I think his pricing is fair -- not w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo the patio -- change shape and cover with stone; plus other minor stonework

CATEGORY concrete repair, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2018

I was a pleasure working again for this member. Patio & Steps came out great! Thank You, [Member Name Removed]

01/10/2018

Eduardo and his team were terrific. Great work - done quicker than expected. Quality work - will definitely use again when we do the driveway!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flagstone patio

CATEGORY decks, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I'm glad you are pleased with our work.

12/05/2017

It went great! Mr. Chibli is very easy to work with. He came out and measured, then about a week later emailed the estimate. I bought the coupon for $250.00 off the total price, and we set a tentative construction date. That fell through, so we rescheduled for a Friday, and they were actually able to start work a day early. They built the three low walls on the Thursday, and did some minor repair ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Chibli Stone build a stone walkway for us in 1995, and it needed some point and tuck work done on the mortar. We also wanted three low stone walls built to create terraces in our front yard. Due to the slope of the yard, much of the topsoil that had originally been on the yard had washed down the slope and had already killed a tree.

CATEGORY landscaper, masonry, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

Thank you for the work [Member Name Removed].

11/12/2017

From start to finish Mr. Chibli was professional, punctual, true-to-his-word, communicated well. The retaining wall looks amazing. We had zero problems with workers, payment, miscommunication, mess. We would hire again. Time will tell on the workmanship, but we think it looks beautiful, sturdy and professional. SO happy we finally have a new retaining wall to keep our neighbor's yard from falling ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take down of old wooden retaining wall and replacement with stone wall.

CATEGORY excavators, landscaper, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad you are pleased.

08/01/2017

They were very prompt and professional. They do good quality work at a reasonable price.

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

Thank You [Member Name Removed].

07/03/2017

Fabulous work! Really pleased with the entire process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front porch, new flower bed borders and some flagstone around pool entryway.

CATEGORY masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for the opportunity. Eduardo Chibli