JBG Plumbing

College Station, TX 77845

Tankless Upgade

Tankless Upgade

water heater repair and installation202077845
This customer was tired of running out of hot water with a family of 5. We upgraded his 50 gallon electric tank water heater with a new high efficiency tankless. They will never have to race for that first shower again!

With over 35 years of residential and commercial plumbing experience, we provide quality service, fixing the problem right the first time. We take pride providing quality solutions with the best value, to fit our customer needs. We will educate on causes, preventative maintenance, and the range of solutions available in every scenario. We specialize in fixing issues that are unresolved by others and we fix it all-- from small drips, to water heaters and filtration, to full house re-plumbing! JBG Plumbing has proven to be the go-to plumbing company in the area, so check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...
Grease Trap Install - Image

Grease Trap Install

drain pipe installation

201877845

plumber (11)drain pipe installation (5)water heater repair and installation (5)drain cleaning (1)

06/11/2020

I first called JBG on a weekend in December when I only had 1 hour till I had to leave for work. The guy arrived at my house in 15 minutes and removed the reverse osmosis tanks that were leaking. Then 5 months later I noticed another leak and scheduled another appointment. The technician was early and very professional. He quickly found the leak and recommended a complete replacement of the faucet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking kitchen sink fixed and exterior faucet replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

05/06/2020

Perfectly. Couldn’t ask for better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Commercial plumbing upgrade and ongoing servicing/repairs as needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

05/05/2020

I use Brad and JBG Plumbing for 3 residential and 3 commercial locations. JBG ALWAYS does an amazing job at a reasonable price. The entire team is very professional and they always get the job done right and clean-up before leaving. I highly recommend their services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need some plumbing to get our restaurant back open.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to continuing a long lasting relationship

05/04/2020

I had a leak in my wall that no one could find or a clue how to fix it. When describing the issue with Brad he knew exactly what the problem was and how to fix it. He showed up on time, find the issue and fix it within 10 mins. I asked him to look at another problem I was having while he was there. Easy fix and should me what to do. I will use JBG Plumbing from now on and highly recommend him to f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaky pipe, toilet, etc

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Thanks you very much. We pride ourselves on years of experience. This definitely helps us work more efficient.

05/01/2020

We have 2 tankless water heaters in our home and on multiple occasions we have used JBG Plumbing to service the units. They are always on time and offered excellent communication before during and after the services were complete. We have never had any issues with any of their staff and I would highly recommend their services. They are a locally owned plumbing business and are dedicated to quick a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer!

05/01/2020

Excellent, not only do they perform excellent work but they are a business that takes time to give back to the community and make it a better place!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower handle broke off

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We have always been very community oriented. After all, this is one of the best places to live!

04/17/2020

JBG Plumbing was awesome. Our sewer line clogged on a gameday while we had guest over to the house. JBG Plumbing came out in a reasonable time and quickly fixed the issue so we could still make it to the A&M game. They were fast, friendly, and accommodating to our schedule. I was extremely pleased and would highly recommend JBG Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line unclogged.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

Thank you sir! glad our team could help out on a busy Saturday!

04/17/2020

Brad and his entire crew are amazing! Very helpful, respectful, and informative. We will never use another plumbing company! They are also local, and very supportive of community businesses and events!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Repairs, gas lines replumbed, interior wall plumbing, kitchen faucet replacement...

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

C

02/07/2019

This firm never responded to my request. I am unable to rate them in any category other than responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tankless Water Heater Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry that we did not respond to your request. We did not even know we had an Angieslist account set up. Also, we are based out of College Station. I see your address is Southlake, Tx.

07/06/2018

They never responded to my initial request for help

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing check and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

Thank you for consider JBG Plumbing. I am sorry that we did not respond to your request. Did you place this with the Angieslist app or our website? We did not know we had an Angieslist account set up till recently.

Full service residential and commercial plumbing company -- installs, repairs, replacements, and maintenance. Leak detection, video inspection, unresolved issues, diagnosis, drain cleaning, full home re-plumbing, water heaters, exterior drain pipes, back-flow testing, garbage disposals, gas pipes, hose bibs, sewers and sewer lines, sump pumps, toilets, sink and faucets, slab leaks, water filtration, water pressure, waterlines, grease traps, and expansion tanks.