Houston Deck And Shade LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

12010 FM-2025

Cleveland, TX 77328

We are a custom decking company serving the Greater Houston and surrounding areas. Established in 2009 we have several hundred happy customers, our goal is customer service and quality. Here at Houston Deck & Shade we specialize in quality custom wood decks and custom shade arbors. Each and every one of our projects are custom designed to fit your individual needs. We take pride in our quality of work and our ability to build your project in a very timely manner. Call us today to schedule your free in-home consultation and design of your new outdoor oasis! Let us ad you to our happy customer list. Contact us today for a free quote!...

deck building (110)woodworking (15)deck cleaning (5)fencing (5)lighting (4)electrical (3)sunroom and patio (1)dock building (1)

01/25/2019

This company has great experience and they added some very special design features to my deck. I would hire them again. Super pleased with my deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large deck and pergola out of trex and cedar

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

Photo for Houston Deck And Shade LLC - 12010 FM-2025, Cleveland, TX - 37676568

01/07/2019

We are so in love with our covered porches! They are beautiful and better than we ever imagine. We knew what we wanted when we met with Loren but did not know how to make it work. Loren took our ideas and made them a reality! Loren even went the extra mile and had our front porch built ahead of the scheduled construction date so we could move into our manufactured home. The whole construction crew...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Covered elevated porches

CATEGORY decks,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

Photo for Houston Deck And Shade LLC - 12010 FM-2025, Cleveland, TX - 37642963

11/12/2018

Loren and his entire crew were excellent. Even though this project was relatively small, they treated it as if it was the most important one of all. To us, of course, it was! Their professionalism and attention to detail was top notch. I doubt that we'll ever need another deck, but we will definitely recommend Houston Deck and Shade to everyone we know. A MUST hire!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a brand new deck constructed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

09/21/2018

Very professional, craftsmen. On time and hard workers. Very much attention to details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large deck, two stories high, with roof extension

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

Photo for Houston Deck And Shade LLC - 12010 FM-2025, Cleveland, TX - 37415206

06/02/2018

We brought in Loren and his team late in 2017 to tear down and re-build a 15 year old 2nd story deck (~70 sq feet) attached to our house. They moved quickly, providing transparency into pricing and the effort/timing required to complete the project. Loren and team did an excellent job communicating throughout the project to ensure we would be satisfied with decisions made and materials used. We as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild 2nd story deck and replace fence

CATEGORY decks,fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

03/03/2018

We got a huge deck and they did an excellent job. The owner Lauren was very prefessional and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a custom deck with custom seating.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2015

D

11/30/2017

Sent message via Angies. Reply asked for pictures. Pictures were sent. No response. Would have appreciated at least a reply that they were too busy or not interested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arbor power washed and re-stained

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

I apologize for the over site, no excuse other then we dropped the ball and let you fall through the cracks. If you are still interested I would be happy to give you a quote. -Loren Goodrich

11/29/2017

Loren meet with me on short notice. He did a design and estimate on the spot. He was responsive to my special needs and planned a wonderful addition for my home. The price was fair for the work required. The crew that came were terrific. Everyone was skilled and most respectful towards me and my needs. I cannot say enough positive about Houston Deck and Shade--they were great to work with and did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a wood deck for my lake house at Lake Conroe. My project required a ramp for access to the boat dock. Additionally I wanted a fence and gate to prevent grandchildren from having access to the lake without supervision, but done in a way that did not spoil our view.

CATEGORY decks,fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

Photo for Houston Deck And Shade LLC - 12010 FM-2025, Cleveland, TX - 36623258

10/14/2017

Excellent job. Lorne did an excellent job of enhancing the design of the former layout and his crew was hard-working and knew what they should do. Lorne was on the job a good deal.The result was a high quality deck with a sturdy support system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old deck and framework (1,000 sq. ft) and railings. Replace with new treated pine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

10/08/2017

Loren was fantastic. He was prompt, responsive, and visited our project on a Sunday morning (within 24 hours of us originally reaching out). Given where we are on the project, Loren provided a list of things we should ask our current contractor to do and gave us some great advice on how to proceed. He would have handled the work himself, but suggested given how much I have already paid the origina...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We decided to rebuild a 15 year old 2nd story deck earlier this year and hired a contractor that sounded like he knew what he was doing. The project has been an absolute nightmare (terrible quality, project has taken more than 5 months after we were verbally quoted 2 weeks, and much of the work needs to be re-done). We reached out to Loren at Houston Deck and Shade to take a look at where our project is and give us some suggestions on how to proceed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2017