LMC Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

000 Campfire Way

Cibolo, TX 78108

LMC Cleaning is now accepting new clients! Punctual and weekly discounts are available. We provide top-quality residential and commercial cleaning services. We treat each job with an absolutely individual approach, taking special attention to the details required and following through with solutions. Free Estimates! Friendly Customer Service! Great References Available! Flexible Scheduling! We supply all cleaning products or use yours if preferred. insured and bonded ...

House Cleaning (8)

02/06/2020

Imagine the stress that comes with moving but these guys took good care of us. They were punctual, patients and did a fabulous job. I highly recommend them for your cleaning services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-in Deep Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

Dear, [Member Name Removed] we always aim to deliver a great experience. your reviews made our day. thank you so much for taking the time for sharing with us and the Angie's list community. Best Lisa & Harrison Chapa

01/08/2020

This team is AWESOME!!! I’ve hired plenty of cleaners in the past where I had to micromanage things just to make sure everything came out decently clean. These guys went above and beyond! Super nice folks too! Definitely hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home cleaning standard and laundry services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

12/22/2019

Lisa did a great job cleaning my oven and kitchen. The floors in the kitchen were scrubbed cleaned but that was about it. No dusting was done in the other rooms or cleaning of floors. Her husband,Harrison cleaned upstairs. No dusting was done upstairs. Bathrooms looked like the were cleaned but upon further inspection nothing, floors were never cleaned. Very disappointed. I tried calling back and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning before Christmas

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Hi Rachel I apologize if you haven't been able to contact me. I was able to take pictures of the home and today I overlooked them and i didn't see anything that have me redo the cleaning process. I always feel the client is right so what I will do is email you a estimate for a standard cleaning as a recurring price and go ahead and get all the rugs in the home steamed cleaned with no cost at the s...

12/04/2019

It went great. They were very flexible and they did a good job of cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a deep cleaning in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

it was our pleasure to assist. we look forward to seeing you again.

11/06/2019

Nobody showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular Cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

We apologize for the inconvenience I am glad we were able to reschedule and fix the issue.

10/23/2019

Lisa was Amazing! I needed urgent help in cleaning my house and found her on Angieslist she was very nice and I really appreciated the fact that she set an expectation on the time she would be available to help me and she communicated with me as well, she did a great job with the cleaning and would definitely hire her again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Urgent House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2019

Thank you for your feed back we look forward to working with you again.

10/16/2019

She was exceptional. She was very friendly, personable, and thorough. She's always been on time or early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She did a whole house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to working with you again

10/14/2019

She showed up early. We were satasfied with their cleaning. I have no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did whole house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Thank you so much for allowing us to clean your home. I look forward to the next time.

LMC Cleaning is now accepting new clients! Punctual and weekly discounts are available. We provide top-quality residential and commercial cleaning services. We treat each job with an absolutely individual approach, taking special attention to the details required and following through with solutions. Free Estimates! Friendly Customer Service! Great References Available! Flexible Scheduling! We supply all cleaning products or use yours if preferred. - Move-in/move-out specials - Vacation rentals

NA