ICANN Moving Company LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since January 2013

B Rated | 59 Reviews

Moving in the DFW area call 214-952-2382. ICANN Moving Company LLC is a local and nationwide moving company with friendly service. With over ten years in the moving business there is no job to big or small that ICANN can't handle. Flat rates are available when we view the property to be moved. No additional charge to you. So whether your moving down the street,across the country,around the world Big or Small ICANN Move it ALL !!!...

All Over The State Moving & Storage

All Over the State is one of a few Moving Carriers directly here in the state of TX that can take you and your belongings across the state, across the country or around the world. Currently ONLY doing Interstate moves ( out of the state ) out of Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana to All States in the continental US. We pride ourselves in Doing all the work from pick to delivery with zero use of brokers or third parties. Our professional drivers and movers have courteous service, experience, and been in the moving world for a over 27+ years that can take the worry out of your move, getting you to your destination quickly, efficiently and with minimal trouble.

D

10/05/2018

They people I dealt with were very nice , however the services were less than satisfactory. I would never call this company again. I was moving to a new home, we had a closing and I notified them of a time change so as not to make them wait on us to close. We scheduled the movers for 11 am, I spoke with a gentleman named Lee. Thought all was a go and we would see them at 11 on Oct 1. We returned o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to move us using the internet and googled movers , they were from Tyler , I live in Longview , approx. 35 min away

09/07/2017

It was good except they had not planned on 3 bedrooms of furniture and had to call in another truck which delayed the pickup by 3 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move us for Carthage tx to Tyler tx.

D

09/26/2016

When I called the office to get prices, the owner stated that it would be $90/hour with a two hour minimum, but that since I had Angie's list coupon it would be $85/hour with 2 hour minimum. We had budged for 4 hours - $340.00. She also stated that she takes cash, debit or credit cards - but that if we used a card there would be a 3% transaction fee, which I informed her was illegal in Texas unles...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were having a 3 bedroom home moved to another city about 25 miles away.

CATEGORY hauling services, moving companies

04/01/2016

Great job.  I want to remove a previous negative report that I submitted on this vendor.  There was a communication error that was out of the vendors control  that was resolved.  They did a great job and I would hire them again. They were nice to work with and did a everything arrived in great condition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture from one home to second home.

03/30/2016

DO NOT USE!   You can not count on them.  They did not show up for my move despite several confirmation calls the day before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider agreed to show up and move my furniture from Tyler to Dallas.  I confirmed this several times.  They stood me up on the actual moving date.  They never even answered my calls.

CATEGORY moving companies

Our crews completed the move for Mrs. Robert's as promised on the day we agreed on. We also delivered her bedaughter to Dallas on schedule. Mrs.Robert's has promised our company that she would remove this review.

Piano moving, pool table moving, hot tubs & safes. Load & unload rental trucks. Packing services. Commercial and Office Moving. Nationwide Moving. Licensed for Nationwide Moving. We specialize in assisted living and nursing homes.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover