Dreams Come True Travel

A8 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since February 2013

PO Box 292

Chandler, TX 75758

Dreams Come True Travel is a home based business and is run by its owner, Milton Wallace. He uses his travel knowledge and extensive study of the industry to help your trip be as successful as possible....

Travel Agencies (8)

01/13/2018

Milton goes the extra mile to get you a trip that meets your needs. He is very passionate to get you the best deal available. His professional approach to meet my requirements and quick responsiveness was much appreciated. He contacted me several times to update me and make sure I understood particulars of the travel arrangements. I will use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a European trip that matched requirements for time, locations and cost. A graduation gift for my granddaughter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

It has been a pleasure working with you and I hope to help you schedule future trips.

04/14/2017

The whole trip went wonderful, I will use this company over and over again. You've got earned my trust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dreams come true travel was a lifesaver. Traveling with this company means assurance; assurance your needs will get met and assurance they will shop around for the best price that's affordable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2017

I am so glad that you enjoyed your trip. I am looking forward to working with you in the future.

11/28/2016

It didn't...I still do not have a planned trip. I initially reached out in September I believe with one follow up call because of non-responsiveness. I believe in second chances, so I would give the vendor another try, but I will need some type of assurance of diligent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plans for a trip in July 2017 for my 45th birthday. I wanted to plan it now so that I can pay it out. The vendor assured me that they could help me. Its been a couple of months now...I had to follow up once after about two weeks of not hearing back and currently no return calls or emails from the vendor. Spoke to vendor on the phone, seems very nice but not very responsive.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2016

I have tried to reach out to you and the number I had did not work. I tried to call your job and could not reach you through the red tape. I wanted to let you know what I found out but I was waiting for you to call me back. I would still love to help you. I would just have to go back through and gather the information.

08/12/2016

Everything was wonderful and he got us a really great rate.  He provided us with all of the information that we needed so there was no delay in service or anything that we were unprepared for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Booked me and my sisters for cruise to Cozumel, Mexico

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2014

08/10/2016

Outstanding!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travel Agent/Consultant for annual cruise for my ministry

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2015

08/04/2016

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up a graduation celebration for my daughter and family. The company sent bon voyage gifts for everyone in the party. There was an incident that occurred while on the celebration. The agency communicated with the agency to get a resolve for myself and the members of our party. When we returned from the celebration trip, the agency followed up with us on how the trip went. I sent a referral to others and they returned the call to the referred clients in a timely fashion.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2016

03/24/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2016

05/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Milton Wallace : Dreams come true travel agency is the best travel agency I have ever encountered. I told him I wanted to go to Europe,but I also wanted to take a cruise.Milton called me back the next day with a package that allowed us to stay in Europe A few days ,take a cruise to several different countries,and come back to Europe for more time to enjoy and unwind. He arranged all transportation,the hotels,even the room on the cruise that provided the best location on the ship for privacy and convince.He found the best accommodations for us.when he told me the total price, his price was the best of any travel agency and they were not going to do half of the things he has done for us .After a trip arranged by Milton wallace we will not us anyone else.we now take 2 trips every year he has helped make our dreams come true.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2015

Cruise Booking. Hotel Reservations. Rental Cars. Flights. Ticketed Events. Group Travel. Group Cruises.

Not Applicable