A+ Certified Appliance

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

301 E Malone St

Celina, TX 75009

At A+ Certified Appliance we do one thing and do extremely well. we help you with all your home appliance needs. The reason we exist is to empower and enable our clients, friends and neighbors to prolong the lifespan of their appliances. To give them the knowledge, wisdom and understanding to make informed decisions about what works best for them. Call us anytime we are here to help.. To learn more about the services we provide go to https://www.apluscertifiedappliance.com/...

appliance repair (308)plumbing (1)small appliance repair (36)hvac repair (5)television repair (2)moving (1)
C

11/29/2020

The serviceman was on time, friendly and professional. He concluded that electricity was getting to my machine but the power wasn’t getting transferred to the motor. He said I needed an electronic board installed that would cost $400. I got another opinion. The second serviceman said that electricity wasn’t entering my machine and that I needed an electrician. I called an electrician who found a w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher not running.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

D

11/17/2020

I gave the model of the fridge on the phone and the description of the problem. First thing the tech does when he gets here is looks at the model and takes a pic with his phone. He says this is a known issue and fixing it will cost $400 plus and only 75% chance to fix it. Charges us the $100 fee for coming out for 5 mins for what they could have just told me over the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice Maker freezing up...icing over and blocking ice making

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

Thank you for spending your time to put this is into words. I am very sorry that your experience did not measure up to what you were expecting. Please give us a call when you get a minute so we can see what we can do to make this right for you. Have a good day and God bless you.

10/30/2020

Tyler did a great job, quickly diagnosing exactly which part of our refrigerator was broken, quickly locating and ordering a hard-to-find part, and then returning promptly to fix our appliance. Courteous, friendly, and completed the job correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience, We certainly appreciate you, when you need help on any of your appliances we are here to help.

10/22/2020

Jeremy was very professional. I received a text when he was on his way. Although he did not repair my washer, due to it would be cheaper to buy a new one, I appreciated his time and effort to diagnose the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], sorry to hear your washer was not repairable. We are always here to help you. Blessings on you.

10/17/2020

Dishwasher. Everything was fine until of course it was figured out that there was no saving the dishwasher. But Robin and everybody there worked with us on a solution. They are all great people and they are straight upfront with you and do not give any False statements. I would definitely use them again. The money spent was well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience. Sorry to hear that the dishwasher was not repairable. Call us anytime we are here to help.

10/15/2020

Excellent service! Left messages on a Sunday for 4 different repair companies and this company called me back first thing the following day. Based on my description, A+ Certified Appliance gave me an over-the-phone estimate and setup an appointment 2 days out. Excellent communication throughout whole process. Huber was on time and very polite and courteous. I am very pleased and I highly recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clothes Dryer was squealing and smelled like rubber

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

Thank you for this review, so glad to hear the experience worked well for you and your family. Please call us anytime we are always here to help.

10/14/2020

Jeremy came out on time and quickly fixed the issue. Cost was exactly as quoted and completed in a very timely manner. Will definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kenmore Electric Dryer was squealing from drum

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

10/09/2020

The appointment I was originally quoted was somehow lost by the next day, but when I called they sent a tech within an hour. He was professional, efficient and very, very fast. Job was done and paid in less than 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

10/06/2020

Excellent experience and informed repair team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair HE Monogram Refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

[Member Name Removed], our team says thank you for the brief put powerful review. We are here to help anytime.

10/05/2020

About a 45 minute job. Tech was prepared, prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. Difficult job to remove and extract heating element on this Samsung dryer. A+ agreed to switch out the Samsung OEM element with a less costly Whirlpool element. Saved approx. $80, but still expensive when compared to Amazon non-brands. Samsung dryer approx. two years old and their electric dryers have a notorious reputa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tested and then removed and replaced electric clothes dryer heating element

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for this review. So glad we were able to get that dryer working and save you money at the same time. May God Bless you and your family. Oh and call us any time we are here to help.

Would you like to know what your options are for that broken appliance? Is your appliance giving you a headache? Give us a call now (972) 890-5014 or text at (972) 370-5251 for appliance service & repair. Tell us you are an Angie's List member to get your 10% off any repair (labor only) excluding service calls.

TVs, Plumbing, HVAC, Hot Water Heater, Small Appliances & Commercial Appliances.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal