Steam Doc

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 2012

2903 Welton Cliff Dr

Cedar Park, TX 78613

Since 2012, Steamdoc is a owner-operated business that specializes in carpet, tile, and wood cleaning services in the Austin area. With the use of truck mounted equipment, we provide high quality cleaning services with a sincere focus on customer satisfaction. Our highly experienced managers are willing and able to work with varying skill sets to ensure a productive work environment for all staff....

carpet cleaning (9)tile installation (2)

11/09/2019

At Steam Doc Lloyd was my contact person and Andrew completed the work. The tiles are now restored to their original beauty. I would highly recommend Steam Doc for anyone's saltillo tile repair. They were conscientious and professional. We are extremely pleased with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our saltillo tile in two rooms needed to be cleaned and resealed.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind words! We know there are many companies to choose from, and we appreciate you giving us this opportunity. Sincerely, The SteamDoc Team

07/16/2019

Good! They showed up on time and they very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

07/16/2019

It went really well. The worker was really good and they had a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

09/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Showed up on time, did a wonderful job on my carpet, at a much better price than others quoted, and didn't try to push me to purchase additional treatments that I didn't want or need. VERY satisfied! Will use Steam Doc again!

03/12/2016

Nothing to say but wonderful things about him.  He is prompt, thorough and tells you like it is.  He is very careful not to damage walls, etc. while cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean ed the carpet of our house that was going on the market and then cleaned two spots of "oops" on brand new in the new house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2016

01/27/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2015

07/06/2015

Did a nice job, modern professional equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam cleaned upstairs carpets and cleaned 4 large area rugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2014

01/24/2015

Marcus and Brooke arrived on time and proceeded to measure and then tell me the cost for the job.  Marcus explained to me what to expect and exactly what his process was going to be.  He demonstrated in a small area what the cleaning results would look like.  They proceeded to do the work diligently for 3 hours.  They worked very hard and did an excellent job.  Marcus explained the best way for me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and then sealed 1100 sq feet of tile and grout.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2015

07/28/2013

They were very thorough and attentive to detail. They did excellent work, provided all the details up front, and followed through to the letter. Their approach to customer service is also positive - from making / changing our appointment to explaining the work afterward to payment options. No surprises. Best of all, their color seal work has made a major difference in the look and feel of our tile...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam Doc color-sealed my grout. I also hired them back to clean our carpets.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2013

03/05/2013

I got a good price, they were friendly, and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpet.

COST $69.99