Research Pest Control Inc

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since October 2005

Additional email - researchpest@gmail.com. Award wining. Locally owned. Additional DBA - research pest .com. Mailing Address: PO Box 1255 Cedar Park, TX 78630...

Bee Safe Bee Removal

At Bee Safe Bee Removal, we understand that bee hives and wasp nests can pose as a problem for homeowners. We are not simply bee removal specialists and wasp exterminators – we’re beekeepers, too! We understand the important role that bees play in our natural world, so we try to save them at every opportunity. Our honey bee removal services use environmentally friendly methods to relocate the bees, rather than killing them. Unless extermination is absolutely necessary, we use specialized bee vacs and bee boxes to remove the bees and transport them to our own bee apiary or to another beekeeper. In fact, this process is typically safer, faster, cleaner, and more effective than other methods used to kill the bees.

09/19/2017

OK--but the technicians left boxes and used gloves all over my attic. I had to contact Research Pest Control to come back and clean up after themselves. When they returned, their clean-up work was inadequate-I had to clean up the attic myself which took a couple of hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent Proofing

05/03/2017

They showed up on time and were very thorough. They came back several times and made sure the problem was solved. Punctual and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me get rid of rats in the attic and a shed.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

11/28/2016

I've used them for 35 years. They have never been late for an appointment. They're very prompt. The workers are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a quarterly spraying.

10/27/2016

The guy was courteous. He put the things on his shoe like my wife liked. He was in and out and he explained everything to my wife and he was gone. That was it. He was neat. He came at the time he was supposed to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did inside pest control.

10/27/2016

I would continue to use them. In fact my neighbours are currently using them. My neighbour actually recommended them to us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did outside pest control. The brown spot in my grass is gone

CATEGORY pest control

Residential and commercial pest control, wildlife control, & termite control, yard and Mosquito spraying and mosquito system sales and servicing