Northwest Diagnostic Clinic

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since October 2008

Three board certified physicians and two nationally certified physician assistants offer diverse family medical care. Our clinic features twenty-one treatment rooms, all with electronic medical records systems that permit medical and support staff to efficiently handle critical patient healthcare information. Our clinic has a hospital quality laboratory for rapid patient support and assessment. Northwest Diagnostic Clinic also features visiting allergy and asthma specialists and technicians for sonography and cardiopulmonary studies, offering patients greater convenience of care....

04/14/2016

I've known Dr. Bog for more than 40 years, professionally. He's more than a consummate doctor. He cares about his patients and cares for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blood tests and semi-annual checkups. Counseling regarding health issues.

CATEGORY pediatric dentist

01/27/2015

It went well.  The PAs listen closely, spend a good deal of time with you.  No complaints about care, followup, etc.  The only problem is getting the staff to understand prescription insurance rules and how you usually need a short term RX you fill locally and a longer time period one to mail in.   Been through it several times and they don't always follow through. We will continue to use them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual checkup, review of meds.

01/09/2015

This is my second visit to Northwest Diagnostic Clinic in about a year. I saw the same person that I had before, Robert Toner, PA-C. Robert is an outstanding health care provider! I went to this office thinking that I had strained my back somehow (i.e. lifting something heavy). Within the first minute of talking to Robert he asked me if I had recently sat for a long period of time. I thought about...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a sharp pain in my left buttocks and leg for a week and a half.

09/26/2014

It is all good; otherwise I would not keep going to him. The doctor does a good job and is efficient, friendly and has a good bedside manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Michael Bogdanovich yearly for a woman's physical.

CATEGORY obgyn

06/14/2014

They have been our primary care providers for years and years. We continue to go there because they have our history and everything. The doctors have changed and they physician's assistants have all changed. It's not the same as it used to be. I have insurance through my work. It's an old-fashioned doctor's office. They care for the whole family there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I worked mostly with Northwest Diagnostics. I went there for my annual physical.

CATEGORY family doctor

Preventive Care for Infants, Children and Adults, Anxiety/Depression, Contraception Counseling, Pre-op Physicals, Smoking Cessation, Treatment of Acute Illnesses and Injuries, Treatment of Chronic Conditions, Weight Management Counseling, Ear Irrigation, In-grown Toenail Removal, Skin Biopsy, Wart and Lesion Removal, Suture Removal

Surgery, DOT Physicals, Workmans Comp, Treatment for Motor Vehicle Accidents, Drug Testing, Medicaid is not accepted, Lab services ordered by other physicians, Travel Immunizations