Buddy's Under the Hood

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since September 2007

Not Rated| 14 Reviews

Cost is determine by the job. See website for additional hours....

05/13/2013

Their pricing is fair. Did really good work. Worked with me on parts and pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had some extensive work done on my sons pickup truck.

01/10/2013

He is very friendly and he usually deals with us. His prices are reasonable. Once or twice, he has fixed some things practically free of charge because it wasn't very big. He is quick and he doesn't take forever. He is honest and he goes out of his way to find parts. We like him a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Buddy's Under the Hood for auto service.

02/23/2012

Walked out from the shop very very bad service ...Can''t believe this place acutely exists

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to the shop to get some help , some lady was doing laundry came to ask me what do I want ? I told her I was looking to fix my truck and she said well let me see if i can find anyone here ? So 10 Minutes later Buddy comes out some sort of mad and said what does it seem to be the problem ? I was shocked with this kind level of service. I asked the man if this was a bad time and he said that he was busy in the phone and didn't seem that he wants the work. Very unprofessional and rude. Didn't fell comfortable at this place at all . The experience was very bad from the minute i stepped in this shop ...Never will go back .

10/02/2011

Buddy's technicians went over the car and gave her a detailed list of problems with the car, several of which were very significant. Everyone at Buddy's treated her with courtesy and respect. My employee passed on the car and wound up with a much better car for less money. I was very happy that this young lady was spared the heartbreak of buying a lemon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of my younger employees told me that she was about to buy a used car from a local used car lot. This would be her first auto purchase. Because she is a valuable employee I asked her to first take it to Buddy for a pre-buy inspection on my dime.

CATEGORY auto repair, car inspections

02/16/2011

I am very happy with him. He tells it pretty straight, and I can depend on him to give me good information. I think he is pretty honest with me. I would rate him highly and would continue to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My auto mechanic is Buddy’s Under the Hood.

CATEGORY auto repair

Emission repairs, auto air conditioning repair, charging system, batteries, belts, hoses, auto computer repairs, cooling system, drive axles, clutches, & buyers check out.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express