B.C. Fence

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2011

B.C. Fence is located in Cedar Park and serves the entire Austin area. We are locally owned and operated. We are also family-owned and operated. That makes us unique. We work with people we trust and you can trust us to do the job right the first time. B.C. Fence is fully licensed and insured to do all sorts of fencing jobs in the state of Texas. We do residential fences and commercial fences. Our work is high quality. We love to do custom-made fences to give your property or business a unique look. When you get a fence from B.C. Fence, you can be assured that it’s top notch. We have a punctual and professional staff so you don’t need to worry about where they are or if the work is getting done. It is and it’s high quality as we mentioned before. Our staff takes great pride in their work and it shows in our end results. We know that you’ll be pleased with any fence that you get from us. Since 1996. "Building with Quality and Pride" All work - one year warranty....

Liquid Contracting - Austin Fence Pros

We build the best fence for the best price. Our business strives to be honest and fair and always commit to our customers satisfaction. We have been servicing the central Texas area for over 17 years and I'm proud to serve my neighbors and great people of this state.

08/11/2020

BC Fence gave me the best quote. They did a great job and Dusty even made some last minute changes we wanted by re-working some finished sections of the fence. We are very happy with them and would be happy to rehire in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old fence with new horizontal cedar pickets fence

05/15/2020

Great job! Great quality. Easy to work with. Good communication and follow through. Professional and thorough. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Privacy Fence

08/21/2019

Roy was very courteous and punctual. He was on time for the quote and he repaired my fence gate the way that we discussed. He did very good work and I am pleased with his job. If I need any other fence work, I will use BC Fence and, hopefully, Roy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my fence gate and replaced old wooden posts with steel posts

06/15/2019

Upon requesting a quote I was quickly contacted and setup and appointment with Vince. After an initial visit things got a little crazy on my side to where I was unfortunately slow to respond. Vince kept in contact and after this false start we met again as we needed some additional repairs and he wanted to make sure we were on the same page. Visit, quote went smoothly and a timeline of when was la...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a section of wood fencing.

04/11/2019

B.C. Fence did a fantastic job with our fence! Not only were they incredibly responsive and prompt, but their pricing was very competitive. Should we need any more fence services, I will definitely use them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replaced

CATEGORY fencing

Installation of Custom Fences, Gates, Decorative Cattle Panels, and Animal Enclosures for Residential, Ranch/Farm, and Commercial Needs. Offering a Variety of Styles and Materials: Wood, Iron, Stone, Chain Link, Privacy, Semi-Privacy, Shadow Box, Horizontal, Security & more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover