Austin Diag. Clin.

Angie's List since April 2012

02/24/2014

Dr. Long scheduled a colonoscopy, found a large cancerous tumor and referred me immediately for a CT scan and lab tests and referred me to a top notch surgeon.  I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Long as a person and as a physician.  His entire operation including his staff is top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am an M.D. and had a colonoscopy approx. one yr. ago in New Mexico.  But,because I was experiencing distinctly different bowel movement patterns, I referred myself to Dr. Long who was respectful, listened carefully, asked appropriate questions and set up a good and appropriate  treatment plan that was augmented immediately.  It was clear that I, as a patient, was important to him and he wanted the best care and the best outcome for me.

CATEGORY gastroenterology

01/21/2014

Of all the doctors who have performed EGD's for me, Dr. Bening was the first to discover a small hiatal hernia that may have been the cause for some time.  He performed a laporotomy yesterday to repair the hernia and a Tif procedure to close the gastric valve more to prevent the GERD.  He is very personable, thorogh and definitely knows his medicine.  I was released from the hospital today and fee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Bening performed an EGD on me in the fall.  My gastroenterologist in NH had recommended that I have a repeat in one year doe to some erosive areas that he saw on the EGD he performed for GERD.  .

CATEGORY emergency medicine

01/14/2013

Went very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stomach problems. He was a great doctor. Performed test. All went well. Will continue to use him in the future.

CATEGORY gastroenterology

C

07/01/2012

I always enjoy waiting in the wating room to see Dr. Kiang.  The office shares space with an OB/GYN and there are always several pretty faces and often moms-to-be and new moms and their babies to admire while wating.  This makes the time go by pretty quick.  Dr. Kiang's nurse is very good and she remembers me from one appointment to the next, which isn't always the case.  Dr. Kiang is very soft sp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Saw Dr. Kiang for diagnosis and treatment of a dermatological condition.  We have seen him several times for the same concern, with recently switching treatment options.  The current treatment is proceeding very well.  But, it has taken some time to get to this point.  I don't know why we didn't go with the current treatment from the start.  We will probably be needing one follow up visit in the near future.

CATEGORY dermatologist