Angela Adkins, OD - ClearChoice Eyecare

• Angie's List since July 2011

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

Everyones vision is important and it is important to us. Our office provides complete eye care for both adults and children. Our comprehensive eye examinations will check the patients eyes inside and out for any potential eye disorders or diseases. The patients visual skills and abilities are carefully evaluated and appropriate treatment is prescribed, whether its medication, lenses, or vision therapy. We are prepared to handle the patients eye care needs, and will treat them with the latest in diagnostic equipment and are committed to keeping up with eye care technology. We are proud to work with a wide variety of insurance plans in order to help our patients make their eyewear affordable and within reach of their budget needs. Whether you need new eyeglasses, contact lenses, frames, or other accessories, we will work with you to ensure you get the best possible price. Please visit our website for a list of all insurances we accept www.ClearChoiceEyecare.com...

07/03/2015

They were prompt and friendly in handling the appointment. The staff was very thorough in doing their job and I am very pleased with the service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam and Glasses

06/22/2015

CATEGORY optometrist

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business!

07/12/2012

Everything went great. The staff were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eye check up for glasses and contact lenses.

CATEGORY optometrist

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business!

07/14/2011

In all, it was a great experience and I will probably never go back to a one-hour store ever again!  Unlike the mall stores, you do have to wait a few days for your lenses/frames to be ready, but it's worth it.  I've had my new glasses for over 2 weeks and I absolutely love them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been suffering from severe eyestrain and headaches for several weeks before going to see Dr. Adkins.  For a few months prior to the headaches and eyestrain, I was having trouble reading and was afraid it might be time for bifocals.  Dr. Adkins took the time to have my glasses analyzed and to really do a good examination.  She determined that my problems stemmed from an inaccurate prescription that did not adequately correct my astigmatism.   Dr. Adkins measured each eye separately when determining my prescription and I could feel almost instant relief from the eyestrain when she found my true prescription.  She is very compassionate and friendly.  She made me feel at ease and really seemed to care about my vision issues.   After getting my new prescription, General Manager, Harry Perez helped me find a perfectly fitting pair of frames.  He was knowledgeable about fit and style, as well as insurance matters.

CATEGORY optometrist

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business and the time you took to review us!

LASIK & optometry., Eyeglasses and Contact Lenses, Routine Vision Exams, Treatment of Eye Infections or Injuries, Optical Lab.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...