Window Expo

A58 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2010

2430 Lacy Ln Ste 102

Carrollton, TX 75006

Founded in 2006, we set out to provide homeowners throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area with high-quality, efficient, and affordable home remodeling. Over the years, weve grown and transformed our exterior remodeling business into one of the most trusted Dallas-Fort Worth, Central Texas & San Antonio home remodelers. We have now installed over 100,000 windows in homes just like yours. As an industry leader for over ten years, we know the importance of providing customer-focused service. Not only do we offer exceptional USA made products for your home; we also provide efficient service. In fact, our windows are custom-made for your home, which means we are able to install your new windows sooner than any other Dallas window company. Please CALL for Showroom Hours. Also located at Window Expo-Central Texas 2548 Shell Road Georgetown, TX 78628 & Window Expo-San Antonio 4332 Tejasco Drive, San Antonio, TX 78218....

window replacement (54)door installation (10)sunroom and patio (5)home remodeling (4)awning installation (1)bathtub refinishing (1)lighting installation (1)home remodeling (1)

10/11/2019

When booking the appointment, I was asked if my husband would be there. When I told them "no", I was told that they really wanted all parties there to answer everyone's questions. (I know more about construction than my husband.)(They earlier put me on hold and verified the names on the property because they named my husband specifically) I then told them that wasn't necessary and that I handle al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Hello and thank you for this feedback. We listened to the call and apologize, as we can see why you were frustrated. Our representative was being very kind, but not communicating well that it is NEVER a requirement to have all homeowners there. That is not our policy. After years of experience, we have found that when all homeowners are able to be present, everyone gets their questions answered, p...
C

07/24/2019

The sales person was very nice, but his quote was twice what the other company was for the exact same windows. I did not buy from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to replace my 70 year old windows

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed] - we are pleased you found our salesperson very nice! We are sorry our windows were not the fit for you. We did quote you an $11,000 price, not $20,000 as stated here - as our windows are custom designed for our Texan climate and for our customers' homes, exclusive to our company, and backed by our lifetime warranty. While we are saddened that Window Expo was not a fit ...

04/01/2019

I called this company to come out and give me a quote for couple windows damaged by hail storm. The person on the phone was very helpful. However, I was asked to have my spouse present at home too. I was also asked to set a side 60-90 minutes. I told them I am not interested in sales pitch and simply needed an estimate for two new windows, but they could not send anyone out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed couple windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], and thank you for this feedback! At Window Expo, we specialize in full replacement windows and do have a three window minimum, and I am sorry for this misunderstanding. We have found that it is the best use of our customers' time if we establish this and prefer that all homeowners are able to be present, so they can be excited about the project together! We are sorry f...

03/23/2019

GREAT PRODUCTS! GREAT SERVICE! GREAT PEOPLE! GREAT COMPANY!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

Thank you for this review and rating, [Member Name Removed]! We are thrilled by how much you enjoyed working with us - welcome to the Window Expo Family!

02/05/2019

They made the process easy. From the quote to completing the installation, they took the time to make sure everything was done right. Their quote came well below the others we received. Their representative and workers were all friendly, professional, and detail oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

Thank you for this review and feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We love that the process was easy for you and our products were exactly what you needed. Welcome to the Window Expo Family - enjoy your new windows!

10/30/2018

It was fabulous!! They arrived on time every time!! They kept me notified as to the progress every step of the way!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 8 windows. Unbelievable the difference it has already made!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2018

Thank you for this wonderful review and feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We love hearing that the windows have already made an unbelievable difference! Welcome to the Window Expo Family!

09/03/2018

Perfectly. They were able to provide me with with a custom window and three regular windows and were at my house on time and explained how to operate the windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

Thanks for this amazing review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad everything went perfectly! We love hearing about these projects and how our team was able to help. Welcome to the Window Expo Family!

08/01/2018

Very well. They explained the benefits of their windows in great depth, the price was very competitive with other bids we had gotten, the installation was quick and professional, and they look better than I had anticipated. Time will tell whether they help with our heating and A/C bills, but we anticipate complete satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced four windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

Welcome to the Window Expo family, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your review - we are so happy that you found our prices competitive and our products looking good!

05/10/2018

They gave me a fair price for an excellent product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2018

Thank you for your positive review! We are glad you are so pleased with your final product. Welcome to the Window Expo family!

10/24/2017

It didn't start off well...but the finish is excellent!! The first salesman we spoke with was rude, but the owner Paul reached out to us, and came and gave us an estimate, and we decided to go with them. The first day of install didn't go very well either...the subcontractor lost a tire/wheel on his truck and didn't arrive till noon. Then when they finally got started, they were doing a sub-par jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
16 windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

We are so glad to hear that Paul and our team took good care of you! We agree, our leadership truly does care about you and your project, and even with the little setback, we are thrilled you saw the genuine love and care. Enjoy your amazing new windows and welcome to the Window Expo family!

Replacement Windows & Exterior Doors.

Sunrooms, screenrooms, and glass replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing