Ultimate Bimmer Service

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2011

"Passionate Care For Your Ultimate Driving Machine At Half Of Dealership Prices" We are an independent team of BMW enthusiasts and experienced, professional technicians dedicated to high quality and honest service for your BMW. We only employ Master Level 1 BMW Technicians with many many years of BMW specific experience. Our mission is to provide you with a level of expertise and quality of service unsurpassed by anyone in the metroplex, and save you up to 65% off of dealership service department or European /Import repair shop prices. Don't trust just anyone with your BMW, we are master certified experts that specialize only in 2000 and newer BMW's. We Offer: Complete BMW service and repairs Full factory diagnostic equipment and procedures Genuine Original BMW Parts and Accessories High quality OEM parts from local suppliers Formally educated, factory-trained BMW Level 1 Master Certified Technicians offering 50 years of combined BMW specific service experience, between our 5 Master BMW Techs! We also possess ASE Master Certification and L1 Certs. We are also passionate BMW owners; Unlike most repair shops, we transcend the owner-technician gap. As technicians we understand what BMW drivers want and expect. We offer an industry FIRST and leading 3 YEAR UNLIMITED MILAGE WARRANTY Established in early 2011, we are proud to serve our valued clients and strive for their complete satisfaction every day, on every repair. We promise to provide every client with prompt, courteous, and personalized service. From light bulb replacement and oil changes to complete engine or transmission replacement, we will quickly and masterfully complete every job. Located ON Surveyor Blvd. just north of Beltline between Marsh and Midway in North Dallas, we serve the entire DFW metroplex. We accept insurance claims for mechanical damage or breakdown, and can honor your vehicle’s extended warranty contract....

Bart's Custom Transmission & Auto Repair

Your one stop Auto Repair Shop. Celebrating 40 years of service in the Arlington area. Family owned and operated, serving the DFW metroplex since 1972. Technicians are experienced and very knowledgable. Extended warranties honored

02/05/2018

It went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General auto condition check plus brake flush.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for choosing UBS to take care of your BMW Maintenance needs.

07/10/2017

I've been working with Ryan. he was very helpful. fixed what I needed. Showed me other issues that would need to be looked at, but no hard sell to do the work immediately. I didn't feel like I was getting the upsell which is nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed several parts on a 2003 BMW 325CI

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great rating for UBS. We enjoy helping customers through the repair process with honest prioritized recommendations. We look forward to the next service opportunity. Thanks

06/04/2017

Great, took his time with my car and explained things very well. No pressure selling, which I appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall car check plus transmission fluid service.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for bringing in such a nice clean BMW, we look forward to anything we can do to help out with your M. Thanks Again.... From Team UBS!

02/16/2014

Understand I make surveys. 5 Stars to me means that there is no room for improvement (or very little). So when I tell you that Ultimate Bimmer receives 5 stars from me, that is not given lightly. I'm used to being charged 3 times the cost of what it would be to work on my Honda when I go to a BMW dealer for work. Ultimate Bimmer advertise 60% off dealer and from what I saw that is accurate. Inspec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BMW Inspection II and Brake Flush and fill.

12/04/2013

I own a 3 series BMW out of manufactur warranty but still with a Certified Pre-Owned warranty. I had an issue with the driver door lock not working. After taking it to Classic BMW for diagnosis, much to my dismay, the door look was not covered by warranty and they would happily fix it for $1089. I know, I know, $1089 for one door lock left me ready to cry. In to save the day was Ultimate Bimmer Se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed door locks on my BMW 328i.

CATEGORY auto repair

Complete BMW repairs, service and maintenance, Guaranteed service appointments to meet your schedule, including Saturdays, Convenient after-hours early or late drop-off and pick-up available, Vehicle repairs and service while you wait, Free multiple point vehicle inspection, Free check and correction of tire pressures and all under-hood fluid levels, Free high speed WiFi internet access, Complimentary ice-cold refreshments, Free exterior vehicle wash with repairs

Collision repair, tire service, state inspections

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover