TemperaturePro DFW

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since November 2016

TemperaturePro is a full service contractor providing affordable and guaranteed service. We provide A/C and Heating repair and replacement, Total Comfort Service Memberships, existing and new construction installation, indoor air quality testing and solutions by air filtration, disinfection and purification, light commercial HVAC work, air balancing, thermostat installation, dehumidifiers, ventilation systems and more.... TemperaturePro is locally owned and operated, founded on the principles of honesty and quality. We will earn your trust and we care about your air. And insure your 100% percent total satisfaction. We care about your comfort....

LifeTime Air, LLC

We service , repair and or replace all types and brands of heating and air conditioning equipment. We offer free estimates, service agreements as well as preventive maintenance services and even duct cleaning repair or replacement. We guarantee all our work 100% and offer fair prices. Financing available.

Award 2019

08/23/2018

They came quickly and fixed the problem. They told me what was wrong and gave me an estimate before they did anything so that I knew what it would cost. The price was reasonable and they were very professional. I would use them again and I would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC not cooling

01/03/2018

Very well, technician was professional and would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a tune up.

12/27/2017

Temperature Pro DFW was on time and very professional. Their tech was very knowledgeable and did a great job explaining the work that was being performed. I will definitely have them back out the next time I have a service or repair need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call for a tune up on my system.

12/27/2017

A professional sales rep Came out and gave an estimate.. explained everything in detail and gave me several options. Made the decision easy. I’ll be reaching out In the spring for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shopping for a new AC unit.

12/22/2017

Technician was able to explain how to use the gas fireplace mechanism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace diagnosis service call

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning Repair, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Service, AC Repair, A/C Repair, AC Service, Emergency A/C Service, Air Conditioning and Heating Installations, Air Purification and UV Lamps, Air Conditioning Maintenance, AC Maintenance, Furnace Inspection, Air Conditioning Inspection, AC Inspection, New A/C System Installation

Plumbing