Remedy Foundation Repair

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2009

Remedy Foundation Repair is a complete foundation repair company. Specializing in providing a complete solution for your foundation repair needs. Utilizing Steel pressed piers, Concrete pressed piers and Drilled concrete piers. City permits and engineers reports are obtained when necessary. Steel and Concrete pressed piers are covered by a Lifetime Transferable Warranty....

DFW Eagle Foundation Repair Inc

We guarantee quality in all our work and, most importantly, 100% satisfaction results- Lifetime Transferable Warranty. Our crew members are qualified foundation repair experts plus TX licensed irrigators to provide you with total foundation protection package! With a structural engineer available to verify and guarantee our work! DFW Eagle Foundation Repair has been repairing residential and commercial foundations since 1995. (Service Included) DFW Eagle Foundation Repair is locally owned and operated. We only do good jobs! Period.

Award 2019

05/10/2017

The team was great, got right to work, did what needed to be done, being careful with the landscape. Once they completed their work, you would have never known they had done anything because everything was cleaned up so well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Pier work done on my home. Brad Sherman, owner of Remedy Foundation was great. He came out to my home, assessed the situation, gave me his recommendation based upon his findings. I found Brad easy to talk with, honest and upfront.

12/07/2015

Brad Sherman and his crew showed up when they said they would, were professional, & cleaned up the mess after they were done.   It has worked great ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 6 exterior pressed piling piers.  Set hydraulic jacks & mechanically lifted to improve elevations.  Shimmed piers with steel & back filled pier holes.  Included city permit, engineering report, & plumbing inspection.  Also installed 4 drainage boxes with pipes to improve drainage from backyard patio out to the front yard.

08/27/2015

It went very smoothly from the initial estimate to the end of the job.  Yancy Torres was great in explaining what I needed to have done and why and didn't try to upsell me on anything that other companies had said I needed. He also took numerous calls from me before and after installation to answer all my questions.   After discovering a leak under the house, it was determined that 16 piers were n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 16 piers

C

04/15/2015

Yancy Torres arrive 15 minutes early very prompt and professional and ready to work, after having 3 other foundation quotes on home found out home needs no foundation work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave estimate of 4,600.00 which 2 other companies said home needs no foundation work at all.

CATEGORY foundation repair

I think its interesting that no work was needed. there are obvious signs of distress, doors sticking, mortar cracks, drywall cracks. During my evaluation I was also shown an estimate from another company that recommended more work than I had.In my opinion there are issues that should be addressed before remodeling the house. Yancy Torres CFRS Remedy Foundation Repair

08/07/2014

I have been using Remedy Foundation Repair for a number of years and very much trust Brad Sherman and his crew to do a quality job.  I was referred to Brad through a mutual friend who happens to be a home inspector and he felt Brad was one of the best in the business.  I found Brad and company to be very responsive to my concerns and quick to address any and all issues.  Brad stands behind his wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in four piers around the entry are of the home

Slabs, Pier and Beams, Drainage, Root Barriers