Ramirez Landscape

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since October 2011

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Ramirez-Landscape does more than just chop up your grass and leave a bill. There are many other services to choose from, all designed to make your lawn look exquisite, and all at affordable prices....

N/A
FROG'S A HOPPIN' LAWN CARE

If you're looking for a fantastic, reliable lawn care service, you've come to the right place. We do things right, here at Frogs A Hoppin. We want to communicate with you so that we know we are doing our job the way you want it done. We understand some people would just like to have their lawn cut. If you have something you require, please feel free to share. We are a company that is devoted to Carrollton and we want every neighborhood in our community to look beautiful.

10/10/2016

They come every Friday around 11. It doesn't take them long and I have a huge yard in the back and the side.  It's good work but sometimes they cut corners where it could be a little better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mows yard, trims bushes.

10/10/2016

03/13/2016

This is an update on my previous review. While my yard looked wonderful at the time, I still have the weeds in my back yard and they are growing well. No sign of having been sprayed. I contacted the provider through this list 2-3 times before I got a response. Finally a woman from the office called and told me in a message that I'd just have to keep up with the weeds by pulling them and spraying, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up weeds, trimmed roses, cleaned up yard and flower beds, supposedly sprayed for weeds.

09/13/2013

They are very reliable and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mow and edge the lawn. They also blow everything off the concrete. They also occasionally trim the shrubs and do some pruning.

10/02/2011

They do a really good job of taking care of my lawn.  I would definitely give them a call if you are in need of a reliable team to take care of your yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Ramirez Landscape for years, and find them to be very thorough, and reliable.  They do a great job, at a very reasonable price.  I have also used them to do cleanups (both in the spring and fall).  They will also trim trees as needed.

Landscaping, Lawn Care, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Gardener