Element Moving & Storage

A271 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2012

3210 Skylane Dr

Carrollton, TX 75006

We are Element Moving & Storage, the next generation of moving and storage. We are premier moving and storage company for the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas. At Element we are committed to delivering outstanding service to you, your family and your business. We understand you work hard for your belongings, and assets and we are dedicated to move your lifes work with the greatest care and respect. Whether you are moving locally in the Dallas area, or cross country to Seattle or NYC, rest assured Element will deliver uncompromising service, safety and care for your life belongings....

moving (270)storage unit (25)piano moving (7)Uncategorized (4)mailbox repair (1)

03/13/2020

Originally I gave this company a high rating, but after several totes and a card table went missing, I contacted them and they said they did not have them. I went online to file a claim, and needed an electronic bill of lading. I have contacted them several times and still do not have it. I guess their customer service ends after they move you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apartment moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

03/11/2020

Very good experience when communicating what we need and what they provide. It’s a smooth moving experience and highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major furniture and appliance moving

CATEGORY moving companies, piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

03/06/2020

Very efficient, my movers were professional and took great care of all my furniture. (Thank you Eleazear, Miguel, and Juan Carlos!!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from home into apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

D

03/04/2020

I choose Element moving because of the high ratings on Angies list. This move was Bad: to Worse including but not limited to the following, to wit: 1. Theft of items 2. Did NOT fulfill services that was paid for 3. I’ll preprepared movers 4. Untrained movers 5. Did not clean up leaving their food trash and moving trash 6. Destructive to both homes 7. Selling me used wardrobe boxes for full price. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one home to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

First, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience the customer has endured during the move. It is never our intention that customers will have a less than satisfying experience.  We have reached a satisfactory resolution with customer directly which has advised he will take down the review due to resolving his concerns.

01/17/2020

It went very well, the guys were on time professional and got the job done, I’d definitely use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Of large objects/boxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

10/25/2019

Element did my whole move from start to finish. They packed up a completely unpacked home, moved its contents, and unpacked around 70-80% of the boxes into our new home. It was seamless. I would highly recommend Element for their services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full service move

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

10/15/2019

Perfection! Element Moving are a combination of providing exceptional professional service while understanding the emotional needs of the client. The unexpected attention to detail was so appreciated! I wouldn't hesitate in giving them the highest recommendation and to using them again for any of my moving needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household move with multiple stops.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

10/14/2019

Not only is Element Moving a premier company, but they listened to our needs, arrived on time, made helpful suggestions and then moved us professionally, with no breakage, wrapping done well and a professional attitude throughout. Cannot say enough. Recommend them to our friends and are thanked for the recommendation. Element Moving is an outstanding firm...honest, friendly, affordable!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2019

10/13/2019

Most professional company mom and pop business ever so organized so punctual so friendly just amazing!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mooving from Dallas to Miami

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2018

Photo for Element Moving & Storage - 3210 Skylane Dr, Carrollton, TX - 38168059

10/10/2019

It went well. Kyle was a pleasure to deal with. The movers were phenominal!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving household

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

Residential & commercial moving, auto transport & storage.

Ask for details.