Andys Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3210 Commander Drive

Carrollton, TX 75006

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!...

Lawn Irrigation (805)Drain Pipe Installation (55)Lawn and Yard Work (52)Plumbing (46)Landscaping - Lighting (28)Landscaping (26)Lighting (9)Wells and Pumps (8)Drain Cleaning (8)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (3)Pool and Spa Service (2)

10/17/2019

I am a long-standing customer of Andy's. The crew of 3 (led by Derrick) was very professional, friendly, and conscientious (for example, replacing turf as best as possible). Prices were quite high in my opinion. For "Installation of 6" head, nozzle, filter & poly nip/swing pipe" it was $45.90 per, which seems like a lot. Hence, I may or may not continue to be a long-standing customer of this firm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler Check-up & Replace/Repair Heads

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

07/15/2019

It all went well, just as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
valve and head replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

04/21/2019

I had the sprinkler controller replaced. I purchased the controller and had them install it. I should have checked earlier, but I was quite shocked by the price they were charging for the install. It was admittedly (by them) a 15 min job. They charged my $150 for the 15 min to install it, plus $95 for trip charge (even though they were doing work, not just coming and inspecting and leaving). Also,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sprinkler controller

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2019

D

01/24/2019

I was told that someone would call me back to provide me with an estimate within 24 hours when I called to inquire on pricing for some work I needed done. It is now more than 48 hours since I called and no one has contacted me. If potential clients take the time to research a company and call to inquire about potential work, I would think it would be common courtesy to call back as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disapointed

CATEGORY landscaper, lighting, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

01/20/2019

The whole experience went very well. Matthew was our initial contact. He worked up the estimates (several, as we kept changing parameters). He set the date and managed the workers. He called daily with updates. They started on Monday, finished on Tuesday, and we did a walk-through of the final installation with Bob on Wednesday, after which I paid the invoice. We were having a problem with rainwat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a drainage system installed to take rainwater away from the foundation.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

08/13/2018

The technician was punctual and performed the work in an efficient manner. He was able to repair the leak under the sidewalk and replace the two sprinkler heads. He checked the sprinkler operation afterward to make sure everything was working properly. Very satisfied with the work performed and the price paid!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a leak repaired and two sprinkler heads replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

D

07/26/2018

The gentlemen who came to do the work reconnected the faulty zone wiring to the master valve in the sprinkler box and assured me that that will solve the problem. Along with that prepared a list of 12 heads and 4 nozzles to be replaced and quoted $681 for the job. What he actually caused was one zone to run continuously throughout along with one other zone, causing none of the heads to receive the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One zone was having a wiring issue.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

06/30/2018

Miguel found the problem and replaced the two valves. He also re-programmed the controler per our instructions. Very professional. The price was high but it was quality work and has a 1 year warranty. I had to wait about 7 days to get them out to do the work. It was worth the wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two Valves for Zone 3 & 4

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

06/27/2018

It went well- a crew of 4 guys worked for ocer an hour and system works great now

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed all sprinkler heads, leaks in pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

C

06/27/2018

I had been working on the sprinkler system, running the zones and self-diagnosing for two days before I called Andy's to confirm and repair what I had found. On the first visit, two very courteous and professional technicians came out . Unknown to me because I went back into the house, they decided to immediately start with the two zone diagnostics without first testing the entire system to get a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed two new wires run to two sprinkler zones and a general sprinkler system check and tune-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

Sprinkler repair, maintenance, re-routes, and improvements; drip irrigation installation, repair, and maintenance; outdoor drainage installation, clean-outs, and repairs; landscape lighting design, installation, and repairs.

NEW sprinkler system installations