A-Abc Chem-Dry

A139 REVIEWS

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since February 2004

1325 Whitlock Ln 311

Carrollton, TX 75006

A-abc Chemdry is part of the largest carpet cleaning organization in the world. We are a franchise, offering our services in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex since 1992. We employ and train our own technicians. Chem-dry is a division of The Home Depot. Additional address - 14001 Distribution Way, Carrollton TX 75006. Additional address - (972) 484-5847....

Carpet Cleaning (126)Upholstery Cleaning (23)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (13)Ceramic Tile (8)Marble and Granite (7)Upholstering (2)Auto Detailing (2)Water and Smoke Damage (1)Dry Cleaning (1)

11/01/2018

They did an excellent job! Very friendly and efficient! Would highly recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recliner cleaning.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

02/27/2017

Had no problem. The arrived when they had to arrive and got the job done at a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2017

02/02/2017

I was very impressed with the quality of the service! Very prompt and professionalism shown by all Staff. My carpets came out looking new and were dry in only 2 hours! I would recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for your nice review. We appreciate your kind words, and appreciate your business.

01/19/2017

Really did a good job. There was a lot of stains and they were able to get the stains out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to clean the carpets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2016

10/24/2016

They always did an excellent job at an affordable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this company for many years to clean my carpet due to having multiple pets. They always did an excellent job at an affordable price.

CATEGORY auto detailing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

C

07/14/2016

This was ok but they weren’t able to get the stain out that I was trying to get out. They told me that more than likely they wouldn’t be able to even before they started. I sort of just said well give it a shot and do what you can and they wen able to get it out. I would probably tell someone not to waste their money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did couch cleaning.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2015

03/04/2016

They were arrived on time and were very professional. They went over what I needed cleaned and did so efficiently. They cleaned the carpet and got a couple of  stains out that the last carpet cleaner could not. The house is only 3 years old and the carpet looked new again. They cleaned up after themselves and did a wonderful job. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the carpet in 2 bedrooms and the stairs. They also cleaned the grout on the tile in the kitchen and master bathrooms.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2015

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business, and we always try to learn what we can from client's feedback. Thanks for your allowing us to take care of your carpet and tile.

01/26/2016

They got here and got to work after going over everything with me and explaining the process in great detail. I was looking initially to spend around $325 with tax per the quote which was based off my non-industry description of my issues. Once they arrived, they were completely honest and told me that they could do it for that price but it would not be in the best interest of my home. After expla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a few soiled areas from our Chihuahua. They came and pet treated 3 areas and did basic cleaning in 4 rooms.

COST $530.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2016

12/21/2015

Second time of using A-Abc, and they always produce excellent results. We have had our carpets for around 15 years and they still look in excellent shape mainly due to the superior work of A-Abc, We have tried other cleaners with mixed results but not on a patch what these guys can do. Always courteous, professional and careful when moving furniture around. Thoroughly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2015

11/12/2015

I was very pleased with all aspects of the service.  The carpets and couch look great. Jose and Carlos were very professional.  They did upsell me but it was me wanting more service as I was so pleased with how the project was progressing. I very much appreciated the Chem-Dry product.  I was able to have FLOR tiles cleaned in place on top of a wood floor.  Carpets dried much faster than other clea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in 4 rooms Cleaned very large sectional

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2015

***2014 Super Service Award Winner*** Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, carpet repairs, flood restoration, leather cleaning, marble and natural stone polishing/restoration & pet urine odor removal.

Not Applicable