Skillful Construction Foundation Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

15359 Cranes Mill Rd

Canyon Lake, TX 78133

Skillful Construction's team has been setting and correcting foundations for over 30 years. Our team of professionals take a lot of pride in what we do and truly care about your investment like it was our own. We don’t cut any corners just to give you a “really good deal.” We are equipped with the latest technology to handle your home with precision and accuracy. Contact Skillfull Construction for a free estimate today!...

foundation repair (35)mudjacking (6)hauling (1)deck building (1)

07/29/2020

Although their own website and their posting on Angie's List clearly states that they do FREE estimates, they were going to charge me $100 to come check my foundation. Needless to say, 3 estimates trying to find the best price for my money would cost $300. They claim it be a regeneration fee. RIDICULOUS...it's either free or it's not...no matter what you call it. BEWARE!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leveling and repair of concrete slab foundation

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

We do offer free estimates to homeowners. However, when an investor, realtor or when buying or selling, we do charge a $100 inspection fee that is taken off the bill if you hire us. We also use a lead generation service that charges us per call and when a lead comes in through them we charge the same fee that again is taken off the bill if hired. We had to start charging this way because they woul...

05/22/2020

The owner inspected my floor levels and indicated that they were within acceptable tolerance levels. He could have sold me a pier support system but was honest enough to say that my home did not require any foundation work at this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

CATEGORY mudjacking,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

09/01/2019

Wonderful!!!! Very thorough, very honest, very knowledgeable, and very helpful. He explained everything as he measured our foundation. It turned out that we did not need the repair at this time. I will not hesitate to use this company in the future if I have any questions or estimates of any kind. We highly recommend them!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Thank you for choosing Skillful Construction for your projects needs. I'm glad to hear that your house is fine. We realize that a failing foundation can be a very stressful situation. We strive to keep it as stress free as possible, so when then the time comes, We appreciate you trusting us to care for one of the largest investments that most people ever make, your home.

03/18/2019

I didn't actually use these guys (still getting other bids) since their schedule was backed up for 3 months. However, the company rep responded almost immediately letting me know they wouldn't be able to meet my (1 month) timeline due to their schedule. Also got some quick advice on what to look for with other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pier and Beam foundation evaluation and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to grade us even though no work was performed. We also advise anyone to call if they have any questions about foundation repair even if they don't plan to do any work right away.

02/05/2019

It went really well. They were really up-front on the cost and expectations of the job. They cleaned up afterwards and were just a great company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

Thank you. We strive for excellence and try to please.

02/05/2019

Everything went smoothly. The crew was fantastic, showed up on time and performed the work in the time frame that was promised. They exceeded our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation and deck work.

CATEGORY decks,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to taking care of any construction needs you may have in the future.

11/01/2018

They did a really good job as far as leveling. They couldn't level it all like I would like to but he had a lot of good workers. I sent him emails but he have not got back to me yet but I will still rate them "A" because I'm thinking it might be because of the weather. Everything was good. The were very respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They leveled my mobile home for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thank you for the positive words. Your email may have fallen through the cracks so to speak as we receive a lot of emails on a daily basis. Knowing now that you were trying to reach us, we will be in contact ASAP. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

10/31/2018

They did what they were supposed to do and I was happy about that. They did a good job about the work. They were good on the price. Took them a while than anticipated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did foundation. They put in foundation things.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Our crew tries to get things done fast, however wet weather, hard ground, deep beams, and low clearance can cost the guys time. I'm not sure what exactly cost them time but I am sure they did not take shortcuts or perform sub-standard work to save time. If you live in the Canyon lake area, then they probably encountered a ton of rock that makes the job much more di...

05/07/2018

Great job! Fixed it the first time without any issues. Terry and his crew, Edward & Daniel were amazing. Very efficient and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

Thank you for taking notice. Our crew really tries to please the customer and receiving kind words is really encouraging for them. When a great review comes in, we make sure they see it as it very rewarding to them.

05/02/2018

Awesome! Foundation repair and leveling of pier and beam home. These guys had a quote for me same day they came out, their crew showed up on time, and were clean-cut and professional looking, they were very polite and kept me updated on what they found and what it needed. They finished the job on time and for exactly the amount they quoted. Now my parent's floor doesn't tilt and cause them to fall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair AND Leveling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We work hard to please and appreciate the notice. It was a pleasure working for you hope to hear from you again!

Skillful Construction offers complete foundation and basement repair. Including pier and beam structures, slab foundations, and waterproofing. We offer senior and military discounts, and accept insurance claims. We also offer in-house and out-house financing.

We do not provide plumbing services, electrical services's, or carpentry services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing