Repair Pro Construction Handyman

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since November 2014

Our company was founded on the idea that it's not necessary to have multiple contractors on a project, and that one team of professional craftsman can solve your problems. From Handyman projects to remodels, Repair Pro is dedicated to excellent customer service and quality workmanship at a price that won't break the bank. We strive for excellence in the repair and handyman industry and hope that you'll become part of the Repair Pro family. We pride ourselves on being a small Texas based company, and being a small company enables us to put more focus on our customers and their needs. From Ft. Worth to Dallas and all counties surrounding Tarrant, call us today. Cost is determined by the job....

Abacus Foundation Repair

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus is proud to sell and install the most state of the art foundation repair product, the Millennium Piling System. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project.

Offers by Abacus Foundation Repair on Angie's List

03/21/2018

Jason did an excellent job repairing a cracked door frame. He was very friendly and got the job done in an efficient manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door frame repair

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

09/27/2017

Jason was great. He was incredibly patient and found a solution to every issue. He had to work with both my parents, as well as my brother and me remotely. He managed to keep all of us happy with everything he did. We could not be happier with the quality of his work, his communication and pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Jason to repair some water damage at my parents home and do some improvements to the kitchen and den.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,wallpaper removal,water heater repair,home remodeling,interior painters

04/27/2017

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting

01/13/2017

Jason is always on time, efficient, professional and courteous. Jason was recommended to me by a long time friend and I continue to recommend him to friends and acquaintances. None have been unhappy with his work. I can call Jason at a moments notice and he'll fit me in within the week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jason has done everything from nailing Beware of Dog signs to my fences to designing and constructing an overhang for my front door to help with the direct sunlight that was overheating my interior entry way. I have received numerous wonderful comments on his design and construction methods. Jason is quite talented; if he can't fix it, he'll recommend someone who can. He is always on time, efficient, professional and courteous. Jason was recommended to me by a long time friend and I continue to recommend him to friends and acquaintances.

CATEGORY fencing,handyman service,house painters,interior painters

Attic radiant barrier, ceiling retexturing, decks, demos, doors, drywall/sheetrock, fan, light, framing, French drain gutter, cleanouts, energy efficiency upgrades, laminate flooring, painting, plaster, post-restoration, standard insulation, standard appliances, stucco, texturing, trim work, window maintenance, repair & installation.

Any services that require a license such as electricians and plumbers.

Check, Financing Available