Rendon Road Animal Clinic

Angie's List since February 2004

Rendon Road Animal Clinic strives to provide veterinary care for dogs and cats in a warm, friendly, comfortable environment. All staff members are respectful, courteous and caring. Veterinarians are graduates of Texas A&M University....

Allen Veterinary Hospital

Allen Veterinary Hospital opened its doors in January, 1986. Dr. Mike Overton founded the hospital in order to meet the small animal needs of Allen, Texas. Dr. Alan Coffman, a 16 year employee of the hospital, purchased the practice upon Dr. Overton's retirement in 2010, in order to continue exceptional service and reputation of Allen Veterinary Hosptial. Since then, it has grown to include three full-time veterinarians, one consultant veterinarian, and a staff of more than 24. We treat all sorts of companion animals with special emphasis in dogs and cats. Three clinic cats roam the premises making sure that everyone feels at home, kept company by three birds, 2 ferrets (Sid and Cameron), and an aquarium full of fish. Allen Veterinary Hospital has been awarded The People's Choice Award for Best Veterinary Practice in Collin County for five years and has been first runner-up twice. Allen Veterinary Hospital most recently won the 2010 Readers Choice Award for Best Veterinarian in Collin County. Dr. Alan Coffman was recognized by The Texas Animal Control Association and recieved the W.R. Bilderback, DVM Award for rendering outstanding service to the animal control profession for the state of Texas.

02/03/2016

02/11/2015

They take care of everything. It's really reasonable compared to the others. I've used them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Rendon Road Animal Clinic. I keep my pets' vaccines up.

02/09/2015

I love them. We're not due to go again until April. They have taken care of my animals for 14 years. Dr. White is wonderful. She explains everything and she takes care of you. You never have a problem getting an appointment. Everybody there is friendly and helpful. Her laser treatment for my older dog were life-saving. She has cruciate ligaments gone in both of her knees so she was limping really ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got flea pills.

01/10/2014

The whole staff is amazing. They're great with our dogs. We had our daughters dog neutered and had some other issues they took care of. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners,veterinarian

04/26/2012

I have been going there for years. I really do like them. They work with me and they treat them well. They explain well. They seem to honest. I will continue to go there and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my pet to Rendon Road Animal Clinic about two weeks ago.

CATEGORY veterinarian

General Small Animal medical and surgical services provided including: vaccinations, sick visits, spay, neuter, soft tissue surgery. In-house xray, dental, laboratory services available.